Drama

Nash's Pov

I went to school the next morning. I really didn't want to see Taylor. She totally blew me off. I mean, I know she's dating Cameron, but I also know she likes me. I can just tell. I got to school and the very first person I see is Taylor. Great. She runs up to me and says "Nash I'm sorry" "sorry for what" I ask her. "For being rude yesterday. But we both knew it was wrong. I just need to know why you did that" she says. "Because I love you" just as I say that I noticed cameron heard and he came straight toward me and Taylor. "What the hell did I just hear come out of your mouth?" Cameron asked me. "Babe it's fine. He's just telling me tha-" "come on Taylor lets go" Cameron said cutting Taylor off and pulling her away from me.

Cameron's pov

I'm so pissed at Nash. What the fuck is he thinking? He can't take my girlfriend. Taylor loves me. I hope so anyways. "Taylor would you ever leave me for Nash" I ask. "No." She says. She stopped us in the hallway and hugged me. "I love you. And only you." She says. "I love you too" I say.

Taylor's pov

As I said that to Cameron, I saw Nash and he looked so hurt. I feel so bad. He looked at Cameron and I hugging and i mouthed "I'm sorry" to him. He walked away and I swear I saw a tear in his eye. I feel so bad. I didn't let Cameron go for a little bit because I didn't want him to see me crying. He would ask me why I'm crying then, he wouldn't trust me as much anymore. I love Cameron I really do. But Nash gets to me sometimes. I just assumed that Nash went back home today. I wanted to go run after him but Cameron would question me. Cameron pulled me off of him because he heard me crying. "Babe what's wrong?" He asks me. "Nothing." I saw wiping the tears away from my eyes. Cameron made our hands intertwine. "Babe just tell me." He said. "I feel bad for Nash" I say. "Why?" He ask trying to keep calm. "Because you hit him and hate him and I just don't think it's fair." I say. "He kissed my girlfriend. Who would like it if there bestfriend kissed there girlfriend?" He asked me. "Just please. Talk to him. He is just telling the truth." I say. "I'll think about it" Cameron says. "Please." I say. "Alright alright." He says. "Do it tonight. I'll come with you." I say. "Okay" Cameron said. The bell rang then Cameron kissed my cheek and we both went to our classes.

We left school and went to Nash's house. We knocked on the door. Elizabeth answered it. "Hi Cameron! Can I help you guys?" She asked Cameron. "Uh yeah we're actually here to talk to Nash. Is he here by chance?" Cameron asked. "Umm.. No I thought he was at school..." She said. Hayes came downstairs. "Hey Cameron" Hayes says. "Hey! Have you seen Nash?" Cameron asked Hayes. "Yes actually. He was on his way to the Jacks house." Hayes says. "Oh thanks!" Cameron says. "Bye Elizabeth!" I say. We went to the Jacks house. We found Nash's car. We knocked on the door and Jack Johnson answered. "What's up cam!" Jack j says. He's high. I can tell. "Where's Nash?" I ask. "Woah woah woah he doesn't really want to see either of you." Jack j says. I push past Jack J and Cameron follows behind me closely. I found Nash sitting on the couch high as ever. "Why are you here" Nash says. "Because Cameron needs to talk to you." I say. Cameron stands in front of Nash. "Nash you shouldn't be doing this. It's not right for you." Cameron said. "You shut the fuck up. Your not my mother." Nash says. "What if your mother does find out." Cameron says. "Well than my ass will be grass." He says. "Cameron tell him why we're here." I say. "Nash, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hit you. I'm sorry for being a jerk." Cameron Says. "Your girlfriend loves me." Nash said. "What?" I scream. "Nash I'm dating Cameron! I like you as a good friend but no more than that! Now your just being a jack ass. Cameron just tried to apologise and your just making it worse." By this time I was balling. I couldn't help but let all the tears out of my eyes. Nash was really being a dick. He's never like this unless he's with the Jack J. Not so much Jack G. Cameron knelt down beside me where I was sobbing on the floor. Cameron pulled me into his arms tight. "Stop." Nash says. "Just stop. Your making me feel bad." Nash says. "Good!" I scream. I got up and stormed out of the house and got into Cameron's car. Cameron ran out right behind me. We got in and Cameron asked if I was okay. "I just don't know what's gotten into him." I say still sobbing. "Me either." Cameron said. We were driving down the road and I was just about to sleep. Cameron looked at me with his deep brown eyes. "LOOK OUT!" I scream. Everything went black.
Not part of story⬇️
Sorry guys!😁🙈