Double Date.

Taylor's Pov
The place Cameron took me was very expensive, and romantic. "Babe this place is so expensive." I said. "So are you. You're worth a lot to me." He said. I blushed. When we got seated I saw Nash sitting with Alisha. "Hey babe is that Nash and Alisha?" I asked. "Oh yeah it is!" He said excited. "Hey Nash." Cameron said. "Oh hey man! Double date?" Nash asked. "I don't see why not?!" Cameron said. So then we all sat together.

"So why did you guys decide to come here tonight?" Nash asked looking at the menu. "Just to take our minds off things and go on a romantic date." Cameron said. "What are you taking you're mind off of?" Nash asked. "Nothing." Cameron said looking at me to see if I was alright. I nodded in reply that I was okay. We ordered then we ate. "So how's it been going with you guys?" Alisha asked me. "Pretty good.. How about you and Nash?" I asked. "Great." She said. "That's good." I said not knowing what else to say. "So Cameron and I have been thinking about online school... What do you think about that?" I asked. "Really?! Nash and I were thinking about the same thing!!" She said. "Really!! Wow that's cool." I said. I'm very surprised. "So do you think you're gonna do it?" She asked me. "I think we are..but not for sure about it yet." I said. "Yeah Nash and I are." She said. "That's good." I said.

"Cameron are we gonna do the online school thing?" I asked him. "Yeah if you want." He said. "Alright then let's do it." I said. "Oh my god you guys are doing that to?" Nash asked Cameron. "Yeah!" Cameron said. "Wow that's weird bro." Nash said. "Haha yeah." Cameron said while chuckling A little.

I heard Cameron and Nash were talking about doing a vine. "What kind of vine are you gonna do now?" I asked them both. "Maybe a smack cam." Nash said. "On one of you..." Cameron said as his voice trailed off. "Or both." Nash suggested. "Yeah good luck." Alisha said. "Oh don't worry babe I won't smack you that hard." Nash said which made us all laugh. "So are you guys gonna come over to our house?" Cameron asked Nash and Alisha. "Yeah sure if it's alright with you guys." Cameron said. "Yeah it's fine." I said. Alright well let's go then!" Cameron said while getting up. We all left and went to Me and Cameron's house. We decided to watch a movie. We watched 22 Jump Street. Cameron and I were laying on the couch. Alisha and Nash were sitting in front of us on the other couch. I was laying on Cameron. Cameron kissed my lips. "Cameron wait till Alisha and Nash leave." I whispered. "Fine." He said. When the movie was over Alisha and Nash were sleeping in the cutest way possible. Alisha was in Nash's arms it was so adorable. Cameron and I went to our room. "How about now baby?" Cameron asked me. "Babe what if one of them wakes up and has to tell us something, Or something." I said. "Fine. But we're cuddling." Cameron said. "I know. We always do." I said. I went into the bathroom and got undressed. I was changing into one of Cameron's shirts when someone opened the door.. "Hey babe. Oh sorry.." Cameron said. I thought he was gonna walk out of the room when he came in the room and just grabbed me and kissed me all over. Cameron kissed my neck And moved down on my body. I moaned his name and then he got turned on. "It's time to finish what we started baby." He said.