Part: 2

As Izuku was running through the forest he could still hear screaming and fire crackiling behind him. He started to run faster and faster and made it to the lake when suddenly something extremely hard hit his head. Everything around him was turning black and blurry and all of his senses were shutting down. As Izuku was about to loose consciousness he heard
"We've got the boy be ready to move out."
Then Izuku finally blacked out.

1 day later

Izuku woke up with strange people around him. He moved slightly when one of them noticed he was awake.
"He's up"
The other one looked over at Izuku. This man looked like a sleep deprived hobo. Izuku did not like it there. His lip started to quiver and his eyes started to tear up. The sleep deprived hobo started to panic and nudged the other strange man to try and calm Izuku down. Of course this only made Izuku panic more until he finally couldn't  hold it anymore and burst out crying.
"Hizashi what do we do?!?!" The sleep deprived hobo said.
"I don't know sing him a song or something?!?!?"
"What absolutely not I'm not gonna sing you do it!!"
"Fine" Hizashi took a breath in. Then Aizawa remembered something.
"WAIT HIZASHI N-" He was cut off by a very loud
"GO TO SLEEEEEEEP"
Izuku started crying even harder and louder out screaming the loud blond man.
The blonde man named Hizashi looked impressed. Suddenly this tiny bear came bursting through the door.
" the blue haired one" he said
"He has the information we need"
The 2 strange men bolted out the door along with the tiny bear. A couple minutes later a few nurses came in trying to calm Deku. But nothing worked so they gave him some medicine to make him fall asleep and finally stop his crying.

Shigarakis POV

I woke up chained to a chair in a full metal room with one window facing me. I Sighed.
" Look if you're gonna interrogate me can we just get this over with. I got places to be" Suddenly a door behind him opened and a Bear looking thing came walking and sat down on the chair across from me. I sighed again. Then the bear thing started to talk.
"Hello there Tomura." My eyes widened a bit.
"Im Principal Nezu of UA Highschool."
I still sat there quiet.
" Look kid I know you were working with AFO protecting somethig so could you please tell us what it was you were trying so hard to protect?"
"How about no."
"Hmmm sorry Tomura that won't work."
"Hey how about you stop calling me Tomura I abandoned that name a long time ago."
"Ah yes Tomura Shigaraki. 17 years old Quirk: Decay. Dissinigrated his whole family then dissapered and hasn't been seen since...that is until now.
I started to tense up.
"Now are you in the mood to talk?"
I still sat there silent and tense.
"Hmm well then since your not willing to talk how about I try the little kid with the green hair." I flinched. He looked at me with a very smug look.
"Hes important to you isn't he?"  I started to tense up even further and grit my teeth.
"Where is he" I said through gritted teeth the anger slowly rising in me.
"Ill talk but let me see him first." My anger was almost boiling at this point.
He jumped off his seat and smiled.
"Great!" Then I heard a loud scream and I recognized it instantly, that was Izuku. I shot up from my chair  and Nezu ran out the door.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM. LET ME OUT OF THESE DUMB CHAINS THIS INSTANT. I SWEAR TO GOD IF HES HURT I WILL KILL YOU IN THE BLINK OF AND EYE!!!!!!!"

After a few moments of standing there shouting the door behind me opened again this time Nezu cam back with 2 other guys.
"Start talking." Said the black haired man.
"Ill talk after I see him." I said.
"This isn't negotiable kid."
"Exactly I'm not talking till I see him."
They each took a glance at each other and nodded. Fine come on. They unattached me from the table leaving the cuffs on and started walking me down a series of hallways before we reached a room with the number 17 on the door.  Then blond haired man opened the door and Izuku was laying on the bed. I quickly shoved them out of the way and ran over to Izuku hugging him tightly
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?!?!" He had bandages wrapped around his fore head and bandaids on his cheeks.
"The nurses sedated him cause he wouldn't calm down."
"THEY DID WHAT?!?!?" I was furious now. But then all my anger turned into sadness and I started to cry. I grabbed hi small little hand and kissed it. I then brought him into and even tighter hug never wanting to let go of him. I knew I probably wouldn't see him for awhile after this so I did everything I could to keep him close.
—————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys here's part 2 I hope you like it!
Thanks  ~Author 🖊

Words: 875