Necromancer

{5 yrs later}

Still keepin my power a secret from my family I always wanted to tell them so badly. I wish they would understand me if I did tell them.

Plopping on my bed I thought long and hard. I just turned twelve a few days ago. I think on Sunday.

Looking outside my bedroom window I saw the bird I have brought to life on the branch of my willow tree. Beckoning me to go to it. I blinked a few times and it wasn't there, probably as high as a kite.

My mother walked inti the room drastically. "Yeah mom?" I asked.

"I have to tell you something, and promise me you won't go crazy" She sighed deeply.

"Very few of the family tree have this." She said.

"I saw you," she paused,"in the back yard. Your grandma had the same ability. You are  necromancer at a very young age."

I motioned her to stop talking.

"I am sorry. There is a place, pretty far. For you," She sobbed as three man in slick black suits walked in and grabbed my arm.

"Mom what are they doing," I yelled,"mom!?"

The men dragged me out of the room, weeping.

"Can't I drive hernto the station?" My mom asked an elderly lady with perfect red puffy hair.

I got into a car.

"You've done all you can darling," the woman said," oh, what wondeful drapes!"

Forced into the car I sat silently as the car drov3 between the lines, more like speechless. Just too smart to know I shouldn't speak.