Chapter 1

[Harry's point of view]

I walked out of the flower store that I was into after paying for the roses that I picked for my mum for mother"s day today, All I needed was some chocolate and I knew where to get those , at "best chocolate in the world" ( Author"s note the name Is faked and I know is stupid but that's what I had in mind So back to the story ). People said that its lame just because of the name but what they don"t know is that it's true they do sell the most delicious chocolate ever ,but if u ask me what I think of it I would said " it's so amazing because they make the best chocolate candy ever and also they discount the prize for free when there is something special going on " that's what I would said but no people said other mean stuff about the store but I don"t care I think it's great and awesome. I was waiting at the stop light to turn green for walkers to pass, after waiting for 5 minutes it finally turn green so I stared crossing the street , while I was crossing the street I smelled smoke coming and a loud car coming in my way so I turned to my right and I stood there pale I could"t move a car that was going to about 60 or 80 miles was coming towards me and then I knew it the car hit and I felt to the ground dropping the roses that I had on my hands. I heard the man getting out of the car and when he came around me I could feel his breath it smelled like beer he was drunk. I heard an ambulance coming but I could"t feel nothing or hear nothing all I felt was pain on my body then I blacked out.

-------------

I woke up in a bed with machines around my body, I saw my mum staring at the floor so I ask "where am I " as soon I said that she looked up and said "good thing ur awake I though something happened to u and we are at the hospital". Memories came back from the car accident but I pushed them back of my head. The doctor came and said "good think u are awake we are going to check if everything is alright" I just nodded. After the check up the doctor said I could go home but I had to be carefully next time I nodded then the doctor left. I went to the bathroom to change and after I finished changing I went to the waiting room where my mum was. When she saw me she stood up and said " I already sigh the papers so ur free to go" I just smiled and nodded,after that we headed to the car.

-------

AUTHOR"S NOTE

Sorry if I haven"t updated that much lately I was really busy with testing and I had family problems so I was really busy but here u have it the first chapter of my fanfict. I really appreciate the people who voted on my story And also the people who read the prologue but give me time to update so thank you very much and please vote and comment on what you think I know its a short crappy chapter but I promised I will make them longer just gave me time to update so please read and I hope to update soon and sorry if this authors note is very long. So thanks for reading it and love you guys. :)

-Johana