1.4

Sometimes she would doubt things, feel things almost like- regret. And then she would put her headphones in, and his voice would soothe her. All her worries seemed to disperse, and all she felt was love.
Love.
Was this what love is?
It was such an overwhelming feeling to her, so powerful. It scared her, sometimes. She felt so weak at the hand of love, like it has the power to have her on her hands and knees, begging for mercy. And it does.
but many times she was thankful for it, even when she shed her darkest tears, all her heart held was gratitude.
Was this the emotion the adults tried to explain?
And she never believed people, when they talked about how indescribable love is, simply because, we don't believe what we don't understand. But now she understands, she understands so fucking well.
And now she finds it impossible how anyone can feel love like she does,
she simply can not comprehend the fact that others feel love too, and they fall for others too. It's way beyond her capacity to realize, that love is an emotion, that happens, every day, every second, in everyone's life. She simply can not understand that her heart, was not the only heart that ached from love.
She will never understand, because she can't believe, that anyone, anyone!, can ever love anyone else, as much as she loved him.