1.1

8:18 pm
Her parents just yelled at her, she fought back the tears. All she could think of was her hero, he would tell her she is strong, strong enough to not cry. She felt broken and hopeless. He would want me to live, right? That's why he's my hero, isn't he? she thought numbly, he wouldn't of saved me if he didn't want me to live.

9:05 pm
Her boyfriend told her he has been seeing someone else. Her face contorted in pain and a single tear escaped. She sought refuge in her hero, he was there, as always, to give her the comfort she needed. she wiped the droplet away, her head held high, my hero would want me to stay.

10:48 pm
Her sister came in the room, she didn't notice her siblings pain, blinded by her own. The girls sister sat on her bed, tears running down her face,
"Dad left," she whispered.
The girl was now crying, she felt nothing could be worse than this. Her daddy left. Her soldier. Her king.
But thinking of all the things her dad was, she thought of her hero, and she smiled, a broken smile, though her face was painted with tears.

12:04 am
She heard her mother sobbing, even through the homey walls of her bedroom. She called her bedroom home, but it was just a place filled with pain, the sorrow evaporating into the poster-covered walls. Maybe it was home, they were home. He was home.
She stared up at her posters, feeling her heart thump fiercely. And instead of the sobbing ringing in her ears. She heard his laugh, her hero's laugh, and everything seemed to be okay.

2:40 am
She tossed and turned, but she just couldn't find slumber. She thought and thought, until her head started pounding so hard, she had no choice but to force her muscles to relax. All that was on her poor mind was her dad, her daddy, she had always been a daddy's girl.
And then her phone buzzed, and a smile lit her face, for her hero was clouding her thoughts.
He tweeted, saying how grateful he was to have her, to have them.
She rested her head on her pillow, and with the help of her hero, she fought the demons, and fell asleep with angels.