Chapter 1

Ren POV

RING
RING
RING
RI-
I slam the the snooze button on my alarm clock and sigh, ughhhhhh I don't wanna go school. I roll around in my bed like a 3 year old that had too much sugar before bed, "fuck school" I whisper.

TIMESKIP

I walk down the halls of Agwin looking around for the queen and jack, apparently 3 students including me came to school around the same time. We replaced the agwin royals and haven't lost since.

I soon find Akrai who was leaning on the school wall outside, i grin "sup" my voice catches her attention. "Y-your up early " she mumbled, I sigh "yeah i know but we should wake up Juro then we can be on our way" Akrai raises an eye brow.

"On our way....OH YEAH!"

She stops leaning off the wall and starts the rushing towards the dorms, "STAY THERE!" She yells at me. I scoff 'sure' I thought walking off whistling.

JURO POV
"Shit shit shit" I kept repeating that word until it was the only word I could say, I was gonna make pancakes but we have turf wars!! I hear a knock on my front door and sense Akrai's energy "just a minute" I say while sliding my coat on, I grip the handle of the door, take a deep breath and open it. I look both ways to see no one but her, "what are you looking for hmm?" Akrai questions. She grabs my wrist and pulls me.

"We're gonna be late come on!" I scratch the back of my head, "O-Ok"

REN POV

I was already at the train station waiting for the next train to come by. I sight texting Akrai and Juro:

REN: Where are you
Akrai: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU
REN: at the train station
Akrai: I have Juro with me we're on are way stay there!

I sigh putting my phone in my pocket. Are turf war team is wellston. How delightful.

Bonus:

REN
ABILTY lvl ??
ABILTY ???

Akrai
ABILTY lvl 6.2
ABILTY whirlwind

Juro
ABILTY lvl 5.8
ABILTY combat enhancement

353 words

Wow