Just The Begining

So im here in front of school waiting for someone to come and talk to me. I see no one so i get up and look around for my two best friends Kimberly and Jessica. Then i get a message from them saying they will not be attending school. I get alittle upset buy i go into school. We have this girl in our class that she thinks she runs the school. She is harsh to everyone. She is a bully and especially to Kimberly,Jessica,and I.  But we are the bigger persons and ignore her. Her name is Lisa. No one likes her. She treats everyone wrong which isnt right. She talks about one of my best friends alot. She cant keep Kimberly's name out of her mouth. Kimberly is a very strong person and always keeps her head up high.

Thursday is here and Kim, Jess, and I are in the lunch room eating lunch. Then boom Lisa pops up and starts calling Kim a thot. Jess and I are afraid to say something but we have to stick up for our friend, we simply tell Lisa that Kim is not a thot. Lisa gets mad and starts going off on all of us. The sad part is the teachers can hear them talking to us like that and dont say anything. Lisa walks away with her friends whispering things about us.

Later on that day i go on an app called friendster.com, and i ser that Lisa has updated her status that said Kimberly and Jessica are such sluts. I grab my phone and quiclly call kim i tell her and she gets really upset. Then a few seconds later i go and call Jess, she starts to cry and says im sorry but i cant be friends with you or Kim. Im getting bullied to much. I stop and say "wait a minute, we are in this together all three of us she bullies Kim you and I. I will be here for you always" Thanks alot now i know u are my true friend Jess says. We are going to get threw this all together.