Bill and Fleur

Your surroundings cleared as you landed hard on the solid, sandy ground. Your elegant black dress was wet and sticky with wet sand. You breathed heavily, exhausted from what you had just experienced and looked around. You had landed on a long beach, water in the horizon. The sky was gloomy and grey and there were hills and a small cottage far behind you. You spotted Hermione and Ron not far beside you and you ran to them.

"Hermione," You crouched to the ground where they were sitting.

"Y/n," Hermione smiled slightly at you.

You held her hands lovingly and you glanced at Ron who was watching you. He looked tired and relieved they were out of there.

"You're safe now," He told you.

Before you could answer, Harry came up behind you.

"Hermione, Y/n," He crouched and embraced all three of you in a messy hug. "You're alright, we're safe, we're all safe."

"Harry Potter," A weak voice said behind him.

Harry moved out of your view and you saw Dobby standing a few feet from you and your friends, holding his stomach.

"Dobby..." Harry whispered and limped over to the tiny house elf. You stood and followed closely behind. As you got closer, you could see droplets of blood on the sand behind Dobby and a red blotch on his stomach. Dread filled your body.

Dobby collapsed into Harry's arms and you knelt beside them. The tiny house elf was holding a bloody knife. The same knife Bellatrix had used on Hermione and Griphook. You realized why Bellatrix was smiling before you had apparated.

"Dobby," Harry said, looking around frantically. "No, just hold on, hold on... look, just hold on, okay?"

You felt tears trail down your cheeks and you placed a hand on Harry's shoulder. He shrugged your hand off, refusing to believe Dobby would die.

"We'll- we'll fix you," Harry looked up at Hermione and Ron. "Hermione will... have something. In your bag, Hermione!"

Hermione looked at Harry sadly, giving him a look that there was nothing she could do.

"Hermione, please," Harry said, helpless. "He's... help me!"

You wrapped your arm around Harry's shoulders, and rubbed your thumb on his arm, comfortingly. You sniffled and looked back at Dobby's weak body in Harry's arms.

"Such a beautiful place..." The elf said softly. "To be with friends."

Harry began to cry and shook his head.

"Dobby is happy..." Dobby continued. "To be with his friends."

Harry held Dobby closer and you had to hold in a sob.

"Harry Potter..." Dobby took his last breath and passed away.

Tears spilled out of your eyes and you cried with Harry.

"We should close his eyes," Luna said, crouching beside you. "Don't you think?"

Harry nodded and with two fingers, Luna shut Dobby's eyes gently.

"There," Luna said softly. "Now he could be sleeping."

Harry shook against you, sobbing and you caressed his shoulder reassuringly.

"I want to bury him," He announced. "Properly, without magic."

Harry dug a hole at the top of a sandy hill, with you sitting on the sand beside him. You didn't speak and let the sounds of the wind and sea fill the air. Harry and Ron brought Dobby up the hill to where you and Harry were. The tiny elf was concealed in a white sheet. Your cheeks felt sticky from all the tears you had shed.