Chapter 3

It's has already been a month into school, and I joined clogging, with one of my best friends- Sofia. She's been clogging since she was 3 years old, and I love her grandma! She was so nice, and her grandpa was nice too, he was the "dj" for the beginner class. I was in the beginner with the older people, and some little kids. Sofia was in the higher one with the more advanced people. Every Thursdays, I would go down to the school at 7 pm, and clogg for an hour. Then my mom picks me up. Then one night, we went into the 6th grade wing instead of the cafeteria, and I saw this little sign that said essay contest. I read it, and saw that it was about nature. The topic was How can Protecting the Earth Protect Yourself? I went to my locker and got out a notebook so I could brainstorm when I got home. I also wrote down the information. I got home and ate my dinner, then I went to my room and brain stormed.
- When you protect the earth, you can get food.
In ELA class today, we were doing a essay about " all about us" and I got an idea. I could ask Mrs. James ( my ELA teacher ) if she could check my spelling and grammar. The bell rang and I went up to her and asked" hi Mrs. James. I am doing the essay contest, that is outside of your door. I was wondering if you could help me correct my spelling and grammar when I am done. I'm not that good with that stuff."
Mrs. James - "Yes, of course! We can meet during lunch when you finnish the essay."
me- "thank you!" I left ELA and went to me math class, I had to hurry, I only had 1 minute left. Luckly it is only 2 doors done the hallway.

Thank You For Reading!! Enjoy!Please Like and Comment!

Enjoy!
Please Like and Comment!