Normal day in L.A

"La la la la" that sound wakes me up every morning L.A love by Fergie. "Elyse" said Mom who says that every morning about 7:30ish. I jump up as fast as I can put on my shirt that says " you mess with me you gonna mess with my brother". And my blue jeans with some high tops and a toboggan and grab my skate board and out the door but then I hear Elyse where are u going coming from mom " I'm going skating" okay her reply. I'll be back at around 11 I'm meeting Luke and the guys there!! Okay love u Hun.
Then my phone rang it's was my brother.
Hey.
Hey what's up Eli?
Uhh. Can I come skating with you?
Sure do u want me to come get you?
No I'm almost there.
Pokey love u
(Hangs up)
So I pass Main Street and then Ocean front Ln then. I'm finally here I see all the boys but one new boy okay rethink there's Jordan, Luke, Jack, Brady, Eli, Kaleb, Adam, Kyle and the new kid so I go on over there when that kid gave me a dirty look like why are u here? But I heard him ask my boyfriend (Luke ) " why is there a girl here" his reply she's my girlfriend she hangs with the boys because she got bullied by here lady friends. " oh okay" with a very dirty look on his face. I thought to my self he has something planned. "Elyse hello wake up" says Eli " oh sorry" I kinda mumbled. Hey who's the new kid oh yeh sorry that's Austin. "Oh that's cool and hey Eli where's Ellie?"
Oh she's coming she went to get her knee pads she forgot them at home" oh okay so she is coming"
Yes she'll be a little late her friend friend is coming over
Oh great is it McKinley
Yep
OMG she is so annoying
Ikr her laugh tho
Gosh
As soon a Ellie and her little friend gets here and Austin saw McKinley I knew somthing was up he went over to her and.....
To be continued