Chapter 2

And gave her a kiss on the neck and said it'll be your last and took out a knife and stuck it in her stomach then punched her
I grabbed Ellie and told Eli to go home I'll be there in a minute and took Ellie and got in the golf cart with Luke and the rest in the back part and drove to the police station and told them they took us home and went searching they told us we couldn't leave until further notice. I looked at my phone and saw where Austin was calling and answered it he said your next be careful where you go and what you say it could be your last breath last word or last step be careful. So hung up with Austin and called the police and told them what he said and their reply was we have him tracked down but there seems to be 5 more boys in the same gang called killer gang. I told them thanks I will be super careful. Later on the 5 o'clock news 2 sisters had gone missing at around 4:30 at a skating rink about 5 miles north of us. Last saw at their car at 4:25 with a boy. But no identifications of who the boy was but he had brown hair and a purple sweatshirt on with a pair of blue jeans and Jordans on his feet they saw them get in the car and drive away but no further information. " beep beep" my phone went of and I looked down and it was from Austin's I have your......