My Poor Normal Life

"Hey Hero, do you want to go grab some lunch with me?!" I heard someone shrieked.

"Please don't be Kyla. Please don't be Kyla" I whimpered myself slowly turning around.

But of course it was Kyla, the girl that's had a crush on me this is the day that I set foot on the planet.

Trying to keep the look of pure terror off my face, I put my hands up attempting to stop Kyla where she stood as she barrel down the hallway towards me.

Just before our eminent collision the magical forces of the earth decided to make her shoes grip to the slick tile and stop her.

But before I could breathe a sigh of relief her mouth was already flying.

"So Hero, you want to go eat some lunch with me. I'll buy it if you'd like uh-uh-uh date!!" Her of noxiously high voice rang in my ears.

"Uh- S-sorry, Kyla. My my mom wanted me to-to be home today." I managed to stutter out. It's the one thing I really hate about myself, for whatever reason it is, sometimes I randomly stutter...

"Oh... ok well, I'll see you tomorrow then!"

With that said I turned around and walked quickly towards the door.

Anyways, my name's Hero Kenta, I'm 16 years old, and I go to Gold Frame Academy. My dad's Japanese and my mom's American. And if you were wondering we live in America now, we lived in Japan till I was 12. I know a lot of Japanese but we mostly spoke English.

Also, if you're looking for an exciting story of my life you might as will keep walking nothing exciting ever happens to me. I'm not the guy that all the girls fall in love with. I don't have extra extraordinary looks, and I'm definitely not athletic. The only thing I'm really good at is being bullied, and running.

Pretty sad, huh? Oh well I've learned to deal with it. I get bullied because I'm short, 5'4" is a pretty low height for a guy around here. Half the guys are six-foot +. The only thing that really... different about me is I have blue eyes and black hair. That's all the only extraordinary things about me.

So like I said if you're looking for a cool story you might as will go somewhere else.

Of course that's what it was all like before my stupid new bully came to school. Camden.

He's a mean, tall, asshole, Jock, with dirty blond hair, green eyes....in the most irresistible tan skin you ever seen your life. He. Is. Gorgeous. And just my type.

Plus I hate him. He screws with me for the fun of it. Taking advantage of my body's natural reactions. Once, I had to sit in an empty classroom for an hour to wait for my stupid boner to go away. He's so sexy it should be illegal. Walking by him in the hallways I can't help but feel attracted to him...and also want to punch in the face the same time.

He's definitely the hottest guy in school, and probably one of the most straight... well, I guess he is really really gay, but only to me...

Anyways, usually he decides to come and be an ass to me on the way home so I watched the tree line beside the side walk for movement.

Just then, like clock work, out from behind the trees walked the sexy man beast, Camden.

"Hey, what's up Shorty?" He said friendly tone, like he alway spoke in.

"Not much jackass, how about you?" I said not making eye contact, continuing to walk.

"Awww that's mean... you hurt my feelings, Hero." He said grabbing on my arm and pulling me back to face him.

"Lemme go you d-dick!"

Just as the words left my mouth he pushed me up against a tree, out of site of the sidewalk.

"So Shorty you want to call some names? I didn't know you were into that kind of thing. But, if you like it kinky I can play along."

Camden pushed his mouth on to mine and muffled my voice. The hand that he wasn't using to hold me in place he had clenching and fondling my butt.

I tried to push him off and he's a whole heck of a lot stronger than me. Plus the fact that I couldn't breath was quite the hindrance to my escape as well.

Finally I found the opening to bite The great Gatsby out of his lip, which sent Mr. Sexy flying back.

"Haaaa" he breathed through the pain as he let me go, wiping the blood off his face is slowly ran from his lip to his chin.

Being the idiot that I am I turned around and started to run before turning around only 10 feet away from him.

I hate him so very, very much... But I can't help but like him, in a sexual way... Though he sexually harasses me and grabbed my butt randomly through the school day, and attempts to make out with me in the park when I'm on my way home and he's supposed to be straight be he......*Groan* Yeah he's just an awful person, apparently my type is awful and abusive.

He had a shocked look on his face that I hadn't run away yet. But soon enough I came back to my senses, bit my lip and turned around to run home.

For such a tough guy I could've swore he was going to cry, Camden would never cry.....right? I bet his eyes are really pretty when he cries!

And even if he was going to... What do I care. I hate him. I really. Really really. Hate him.