Health Is But An Illusion

He's so weird. What was that all about? I failed all the tests that he set up. By the way I was set up to fail. A price of me knew that I needed him to stay, but a different piece of me wanted him to stay.

My eyes slowly began to opened to a thick feeling of warmth around me......especially on my.....lips?!?

My eyes shot open once I realized what was happening just to meet Camden's closed eyes within close proximity of my face, his soft hair brushing my forehead, and his hot, sexy lips pressed on my own.

In my shock I shot my head up and whacked his nose with my forehead/cheekbone.

Camden's eyes squeezed hard and jumped back to the bottom of my bed, holding his hand over his nose.

Wides eyed I huddle at the top and began frantically trying to make a sentence, consisting of curse words and insults. But before I could stutter out the first word, I saw red drip from Cam's hand.

His face showed only minimal pain but his shacking hands told my other wise, me on the other hand, though I hit him, was completely fine.

I bit my bottom lip and gave a pained expression before, in one swift motion, grabbing Camden's other hand and pulling him to the bathroom just outside my room.

For being sick enough to fall down the stairs and almost puck and the sent of food a while ago.... I surprisingly feel fine.

I sat Camden down, along with his extraordinary confused expression, on a stool on the bathroom, I would have sat him on the sink counter, but then he'd be hella taller than me.

Grabbing a towel I pulling the hand covering his nose away from his face, revealing he heavy bleeding..prefect..nose.

Miraculously it wasn't broken. Slowly and gently I wiped up the blood, neither of us saying a word.

Finally it stop bleeding and I stepped back and looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Thanks..." he said in a rough voice from where he hadn't spoken in so long.

Instantly my stomach tightened and a lump formed in my throat. What's wrong with me? I must still be sick, that has to be it right.

Concerned I turned and walked from the bathroom, Camden in tow.

"By the way, you had a 24 hour flu...." He said nonchalantly.

"Wh- but it hasn't been 24 hours and I feel fine!" I said turning around toward him.

"Yes, it has, shorty. You slept all of yesterday and half of today. Don't worry, your mom doesn't think we're fucking, or anything like that. I told everyone you called me and asked if I'd take care of you. Of course I was obligated to say yes. By the way your family's is very nice, they even fixed me dinner."

His cocky little attitude kills me.

"You stayed the night at my house?" I said brushing off everything else he said.

"Yep, right next to you." He gave a perverted smirk and stepped closer to me.

"W-What..."

"So, will you go out with me?"

He's a persistent little fucker.

"Camden, we barely know each other. It wouldn't be r-right." I said turning away from him and walking back to my room.

"Besides, I'm a guy, and you're a guy. It's not natural, not to mention the fac--"

I was abruptly cut off when Camden grabbed my arm and slammed my body down on to my bed, penning my arms and legs in less than a second.

"CA-" I started to scream before he silenced me with his lips, so hot.....

His lips moved slowly at first as I resisted but gradually began to accelerate as I began to join.

He licked and bit at my bottom lip, arousing me to not end. He could definitely tell too.

He released one arm from his grasp as he ran his hand up my shirt and started punching and rub at my nipples.

The hand he released instinctively jumped to the back of his shoulder to pull him down on to me more.

This always happens.... I hate him, but....

This is so good. More like bad, very very bad, but it feels great. I don't know if my family's home, or if Camden's gonna try to go all the way or if I'm even healthy yet, I was just deathly sick awhile ago...... I'm in a full state of ecstasy, but I'm scared out of my mind.

Camden pulled his hand from my shirt and leaned back from my face.

"You're trembling." His voice seemed to echo. I sat you and scooted to the middle of the bed. It's just to much.

I pulled my knees to my chest with my still shaking hands and buried my face in them, let my tears fly....... yea, I guess I still must be sick......

I felt to bed distorted as Camden climbed on and crawled to me. Gently he wrapped his arms around my body and I turned and hugged a around his neck crying on to his shoulder.

Even though I hate him.........I still....think I.....

Yeah..... I'm definitely still sick.