Chapter 6, Tannis helps

Krieg held Kia in his arms, his mind running quickly around "Kia's scared. that thing in her head is hurting her still.. maybe.. maybe Tannis would know what to do" he thinks before picking her up, Kia yawned and coughs on some sand in the air "g-get the chip removed? I doubt we can but.. it might get me killed you know" she mumbles the last part "j-jack doesn't like people who don't listen,  so he puts traps in" The big guy growled "EVIL MAN MUST PERISH!" as they began walking back to sanctuary.

When they arrive at Tannis's office, she looked over at them and was shocked by the chip when she examines it, "this is a highly advanced piece of machine.. it will be hard to remove it" she backs away looking over a few objects on her table, "give me time to think of how to remove it" she shoos them outside. Krieg held Kia's hand and walked her to Moxxxi's  bar, he orders himself something strong, and orders her milk, Kia pouts a little and takes the milk "humph.. being fifteen sucks" Krieg chuckles and downs his drink, Moxxie came over and smiled "You know, you're not like the others. I can throw out a saucy innuendo and an animal noise at these goons and they're putty in my hands. But you? You're made of firmer stuff. Me-oww." Krieg kind of tilts his head towards Kia and Moxxie jolts up and blushed a little "you should have told me there was a minor big guy.." she walked over and stands infront of Kia "hello Sweetie aren't' you a cutie" she smiled and looks at her, Kia looked at the larger chested tall woman, "H-Hello ma'am" Kia responded "um can i have more milk?  Krieg won't let me drink.." she leaned on the bar pouting..