Chapter 3

Louis's P.O.V.

Harry, Niall, and me were walking around campus looking around at all the new students. As we were walking I spotted this one girl with wavy dirty blonde hair that was with another girl with strait brown hair getting their luggage out of a cab. As I watched her I couldn't help but wonder who she is and why she looks so familiar. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Harry scream " ALYSSA!" I see the two girls walking over towards us with there suitcases. "HARRY!" The girl with dirty blonde hair screams back. I watch as Harry and this girl hug each other. I decided I had enough time trying to find out who this mystery girl is and said " Harry lad who is this little hottie?" I asked with a smirk instantly making her cheeks bright red. "That's my little sister Lou." Harry replied with anger filling his eyes. We just started staring into each other's eyes. I was starting to get this feeling. A feeling that I can't explain. I'm not sure what it is but I know I've never felt this way ever before with any girl, and I instantly new she was different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked the girls to their room that they will be living in while they are here. After we left them to do some unpacking Niall started talking about Taylor. "Her eyes are so blue, and her hair is so pretty, and she's just beautiful." Niall kept going on about Taylor and I don't think he noticed but his cheeks were starting to become red. "Hey mate your blushing." I told Niall. "No I'm not!" He said as his cheeks got a brighter shade of red. "Yes you are." We were now arguing back and fourth about who was right. "Well it doesn't mean anything Louis." Niall told me obviously getting mad. "Are u sure mate? Because it seems like you might have some feelings for this girl." Niall thought for a moment and said " Um nope." I knew he lied because his cheeks turned red again. "Ok whatever you say." I walked away as Niall glared at me.

------------------------------------------
Sorry it took me a while but I also have a new story out its called Camp Midnight and it's also a Louis Tomlinson fan fiction and I would love it if you checked it out and comment and tell me what you think. Thanks!