Chapter 1

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Bye mom I'll see you soon." I told her while hugging my mom goodbye. "Bye Alyssa be careful, don't get into any trouble." She told me while hugging me back. "Don't worry mom I'll be fine and besides Harry will be there if I have any problems and I'm old enough to take care of myself." I reassured her. There was the sound of the car door slammed shut. My mom and me look up and see My best friend Taylor walking up to us. "Hey ready for college?!" She asked excited. "Yes!" I yelled really excited. We loaded my bags in Taylor's car and we said goodbye to my mom one last time. "Bye mom see you soon." I said hugging her one last time. "Bye Mrs. Styles." Taylor said hugging my mom. "Bye be safe girls." My mom told us. "We will." We both said back while walking to Taylor's car. We got in her car, Taylor driving and me in passenger seat. Taylor started the car and we waved to my mom and drove off. I reached over and turned up the radio. "And here is the band 5 seconds of summer playing good girls." The radio announcer told us before the song started playing. Taylor and I looked at each other and smiled. then we started screaming the lyrics. "She said to me forget what you thought cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught!" We screamed at the top of our lungs. We got to the airport and went to the gate to board our plane. Someone announced that we could board our plane. Once we were on the plane we found our seats and sat down. Taylor was on the outside and I was by the window. "I'm so excited to live in London and go to college there!" I said really excited. "I know right me too!" Taylor told me excited as I am. "I can't wait to see my brother too." I told Taylor. I haven't seen my brother in what felt like years but it has only been a year. "Well we have a long plane ride so I'm gonna go to sleep." Taylor told me "Oh yeah I probably should too." I said. I put my ear buds in and pressed play on my iPhone 5c. All I remember is looking out the window and hearing my music through my ear buds and then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Taylor. "Alyssa get up we're in London!" She said still shaking me really excited. "Really? We are?" I said getting excited and now wide awake. "Yes!" She yelled. "Come on let's go!" She yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me up out of my seat. We got off the plane and went to get our luggage. We got out of the airport with all of our luggage. We called a cab to come pick us up. It took about 10 minutes for the cab to come get us. We loaded all of our bags in the cab and got in. We told the driver where to go and we started driving. Taylor and I were so busy talking about college that we didn't even notice that the driver parked the cab. "Were here girls." the cab driver told us. We looked out the window and saw a huge school with a big yard and the school was just a little far from the parking lot. Taylor and I got all of our luggage out of the cab. We payed the cab driver and started walking to the building. "Taylor what room are we?" I asked looking at her. "Um room 912." Taylor replied. "ok." I looked forward and saw my brother. Harry Styles. "ALYSSA!" Harry shouted and hugged me. "HARRY!" I yelled and hugged him back. "Harry lad who is this hottie?" A boy with sea blue eyes staring into my hazel ones. I started to blush a little bit. "That's my sister Lou." Harry said getting mad. We were just staring into each other's eyes my heart was pounding. I think I'm falling....