Piercings

[HxT]

Trouble yawned and tightened his embrace around Holly's waist.She squirmed slightly and moaned.He nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck and sighed blissfully.

"It's too early."she complained and curled into a ball.He chuckled softly and stood up, tugging her arm lightly.

"C'mon, if I let you sleep, you won't wake up until the next year."he teased.Holly worked against his pull and remained smothered in the sheets.

"Five more minutes."she said, not having the energy to argue.He crawled  under the covers and nudged the back of her neck with his forehead.

"The People wait for no one!"he bellowed in a hearty tone.She laughed softly and punched him sleepily.Trouble faced her tired figure and smiled when she cracked her eyes open slightly.His grin grew every second he stared.He pressed her forhead against hers affectionately.

"Success."he whispered, grinning.Holly glared through the slits of her eyes and rolled over, ignoring him.

Trouble surfaced from the sheets and pulled the blankets away.Holly curled up even more, and grabbed a pillow to shield her eyes from the light.He watched as she sat up, eyes closed and began to wave her arms around searching for the lost blanket.Eventually, she found it and quickly pulled it over her body before he could react.

He groaned in frustration, but instantly lit up when he stumbled across a thought.He began to move the bed; jumping, shaking, anything that caused movement to the matress.She stubbornly remained as sound as a rock.

"This is what I get for dating a heavy sleeper."he muttered and left the bedroom.A small laugh escaped from the sheets, and his frown deepened.Trouble returned a moment later, with a cup of sim coffee.He thrusted the mug under her nose in hopes even the smell from the hot beverage would wake her.Holly bit her lip at the mesmerising smell and scowled.

"Cheater."she growled and pulled the blanket over her face.

"I give up!"he said, throwing his hands up.Trouble set the mug on the bedside table and worked his way back under the sheets.

"Came to join me, hm?Looks like I win this time..."she murmered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He sighed with content and returned to their original embrace.He smiled lovingly at her, despite their morning hassles, he always felt affection for everything little thing she did.Even for the ones that annoyed him.

Trouble kissed her softly, deepening the kiss when the embrace tightened.His passion quickly turned into surprise when he felt something stab his tongue.

He pulled away, tracing the roof of his mouth with his tongue.Holly looked up at him confused and slightly hurt.

"What's up?"she asked, studying his eyes.

"I think...I think my tongue's bleeding..."he said slowly, blue sparks flew towards his mouth as she laughed.

"The great Commander Kelp, stopped by a bleeding tongue."she teased, sticking her tongue out at him.Trouble laughed softly, and noticed a small glare of light from her mouth.

"What is this?"he murmered.His lips connected to hers again, and traced the spot of her toungue where he saw the glare.

Holly felt the kiss deepen and she grinned, but pulled away when he traced the small piercing on her tongue.She immediately pulled away, embarrassed and jumped out of the bed.His strong embrace, however, hindered her.

"What was that?"he asked again, holding onto her waist.

"Nothing!Let me go!I promise to wake up from now on, no questions!"she begged.Trouble held on stubbornly, ignoring her plead.Holly stopped for a moment and pryed his hand off of her waist.She pinned him down on the bed and glared fiercely into his deep violet eyes.

"Not.A.Word.Got it?Or it's the couch for tonight."she threatened.Trouble zipped his lips and threw away the key.After a long moment of silence filled with glares and rising tension, Trouble spoke.

"It's a piercing, isn't it?"he asked.He laughed out loud when she jumped off the bed, and left the bedroom, hiding her face in embarrassment.