1- empty classroom

Walking through the high ceiled cold hallways headed to my potion class, I could feel myself getting more and more anxious the closer I got. The thought of me and him being in the same room had me feeling some type of way. Tom Riddle, feared by every student at Hogwarts. He's got the whole dark and mysterious vibe to him, I don't fear him though unlike the others I find him interesting. My gut is telling me he's more than just a Hogwarts student.

I tried to get in the class as quiet as possible but as usual I was caught " Late to class again miss (y/f/n)" says professor snap, I apologized and went to take a seat. I could feel two pairs of eyes burning into my head, I look behind me and I see Tom looking at me like his life depended on it. I gave him a weird look and turned my head to whatever professor snap was explaining.

The class ended and I was on my way to my next class when I suddenly felt a hand pull me to an empty classroom, I looked up and I saw his dark cold brown eyes staring back at me. His face was inches away from mine and I could feel his breath on my lips.

I snapped my hand out of his and said"what the hell is wrong with-" he cut me off by placing his finger on my lips. "I thought you'd act tougher" he said in a challenging tone not breaking eye contact.

"want me to show you tough" I asked confidently, he chuckled "oh you're just like i expected " he said while looking down at me, he took a step closer and I could feel my knees getting weaker.

He then smashed his lips to mine and i couldn't hold back the urge to not kiss him back so i gave up, he pushed me lightly on the wall and started exploring my body with his hands, going down to my neck he was leaving a trail of wet kisses and started kissing and sucking on the sensitive skin. My breath hitched and i couldn't stop myself from moaning his name.

"oh Tom"  I moaned softly while tugging on his hair, I could feel him smirking against my skin. He snuck his hand under my skirt rubbing me gently "you're so wet" He said while looking at me with eyes full of lust, he slid two fingers inside of me and i gasped at the sudden feeling of pleasure. His fingers were curling inside of me making me moan louder, i felt a knot forming in my stomach indicating im close.

"i'm - close" I managed to say between breaths, while holding on his shoulders for dear life. He pulled his fingers out making me wince, he licked his fingers and gave me a peck on the lips leaving me frustrated and confused on what just happened in this empty classroom.

——————————
I hope u guys enjoyed it and ik it's kinda short and not rlly a smut but it's a fair start. pls let me know if u have any requests even if it wasn't for Tom <3
- 500 words