Prologue (pt. 2) (One Year Later)

Hello! It's Sora here ra-heehee. (Guess this will do.) Anyways I'm finally putting the second part just before... the real thing begins! As I briefly mentioned in part 1, this will take place after a year, which means the 1st anniversary of the Raid at the Tower has happened and pretty much finished.

Just letting you know, you'll also get to see a Hololive girl featured here on this one by the way, but since it's 2017, I'm only going to feature Tokino Sora at least in her first appearance for the story, since the storyline was meant that way, I guess?

But anyway! I just hope you enjoy reading this one, because... No reason, hehe.

But in all seriousness, Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been an entire year since I left Kakuzan for good, after a long time thinking about leaving, I knew I had to say goodbye to my fellow people who were with me, Eugeo and Rakuzan for the past years, there's really no mistake in it. It hurts for them to see me go after the Raid, but It was for the best. If I didn't leave, then there would be more problems I have to deal with. That was one thing to remember... Yet for some reason, there was a part of me that just wanted to give my last words to the people who died, especially "them".

But enough about what has happened, you might be wondering where I am now after leaving Kakuzan for good. Last year in August, I had chosen my decision to go to Rifton, where Rakuzan resides now, and when I told him to take me there permanently, he was shunned about it, but eventually agreed anyway.

However, before I departed ways with Kakuzan, I had to give one last sad goodbye to those who were still alive and well after the recovery from the Raid 1 year ago. Although we moved to Rifton, the nightmares as well as "those" memories were still haunting me no matter where I go. That's why I always go alone, although sometimes I'm with Rakuzan, whether it's karaoke or just eating somewhere.

But today, It was different like it wasn't usually just going around after a good day of karaoke and stuff. And here's why...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(No One's POV)

Today, Sora does his usual routine, from going out to eat somewhere, do something, and sing something and get himself to sleep, however, It was not all that easy for him. A year ago, Sora had soon experienced losing those who were with him including his friend, Eugeo.  His longtime best friend, his supposed to be sworn oath brother, his singing partner... He had hid all those burdens behind him, but no matter what, It seems to come back to him, no matter how hard he tried. 

Now, He had started his routine, something unexpected happened, and now It's all up to Sora for this to soon happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sora's POV)

*As I was sleeping... I was starting to shake a bit, as those nightmares began to hunt me... I just don't know how to get rid of these! I keep hearing my step-father's voice, Shinji's voice, Mioka's face, and now Eugeo's! It keeps repeating "Why didn't you save me" until It gets distorted at the process. With a gun aiming at me and pulled the trigger.*