pt. 3

2 days later...

Oh Yeon Seo's POV

I've been spending 3 hours to choose my outfit. Wearing a laced dress would be too over-the-top. Wearing a pants also seems weird. "AHHHHHH...why should I ponder for the man that I don't even know his name?" I asked to myself, absurd by my own action. I checked my phone and there's a new message from 'the unknown man'. 

Hello! It's me Commander Im Si Wan from your last mission. I just wanted to ask if you still remember your promise from last time...about dinner or something like that..? - the message.

I tighten my grip on my phone and type, " Hello, yes , I barely remember. We should meet at BIF Plaza since that place is near your workplace." "Sure, meet you later <3" he typed with some cute emoji. I smiled and went to the bathroom to get ready. I wore a knee-long one-piece basic blue dress and tied my hair into a ponytail. Wore my go-to makeup and a pink sneakers. Would be convenient if I ever saw a criminal. Been my habit to do so.

Im Si-Wan's POV

I stand up slowly from my bed cause of my sore legs. I regretted on the exaggerate self-training that I did yesterday. I went to my closet and choose a pair of blue jeans and a man-to-man graphic yellow sweater. Simple is the best, right? I went to my car and start driving to the BIF Plaza. I saw her already waiting for me with that annoyed look. "Hi, so sorry for being late. The traffic's stuck. You look so pretty." I said while scanning her from top to bottom. She smiled and said, "Let's go. I've known this great restaurant that serves a cold noodles. I've gone there since I was 13." she said. I nodded and follow her steps.

Arrived at the entry of restaurant, I read the medium-size signboard that said, "Kang's Cold Noodle". The restaurant looks so old and ancient, even gives me chill for looking its creepy vibe. She looked at me and said, "Yes, this restaurant looks a bit shabby but their cold noodles worth to." she said. I just give an awkward smile and nodded. We barely went inside cause of its creaking and heavy door. It was really hard even to open the door. My heart keep pounding fast for no reason. We just ordered 2 bowls of original cold noodle. Uhm, I think the cold noodle was pretty good, worth to try it again and again. After we finish eating, we went outside. "Should we have a round of drink to wrap up?" I asked. "Uhm, Commander Im." said YeonSeo while grabbing my arm. "I think we should end it here. I've paid back for you saving my life,so that's it. I hope we wouldn't meet again. It was nice to meet you." said Yeon Seo. 

Oh Yeon-Seo's POV

He looks so absurd by my word. The only reason I did that was because of my trust issue against men. Men are all the same. I don't want the same thing happen again. He looked at me and said, "But, why? Did I do something wrong?". "No, you did nothing wrong. It's just me feeling uncomfortable being with you." I said. He gives me an awkward smile and walks away. Maybe he upset by my action. Let him be. This is what I want anyway. After that, I went back to home. 

One week later...

"Ahhhh... I'm so tired", I complained while streching my legs after sitting on my office for 6 hours straight. A lot of report and analyzing criminal's action and motive, so many things to do. I wonder Commander Im is doing okay? Is he still upset? He doesn't look like it, but he has a soft heart. 

Im Si-Wan's POV

I walked around alley on BIF Plaza to search a place for lunch. Skipping for breakfast made my body shivers from starving. I saw the place that seems so familiar. "Kang's Cold Noodle", I said to myself while flashing back about that girl. She rejected me even before I make a move. I take my phone from pocket and searched Kang's Cold Noodle out of curiosity. I wanted to know the year it was established, the history and the owner. I frowned my face while zooming in the result. 

'Your search - Kang's Cold Noodle - did not match any document.

Suggestion:

Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.Try different keywords.Try more general keywords.'

"No result? There's no any information about the restaurant at all?" I asked to myself. I stare at the restaurant's entry. Even with daylight, the restaurant gives me a creepy vibe. No source of light except for sunlight. There's no one dine in there. My stomach growled at out of hungriness. "Ahhh I'm so hungry...Let's just eat at there", I said while holding my stomach. I walked in the restaurant and someone greeted me, "Welcome, are you here for a lunch?". "Yes, could I have a bowl of original Cold Noodle?", I answered while sit down. "Your noodles are here", the owner said while serve me a bowl of noodle that looks so delicious. I took my first bite whithout any hesistant. Second and third one until.. "Ahh, why do I feel so dizzy...?", I said while holding my head. I took out my phone to call for help, but I blacked out before doing so. The last thing I could hear is a women's voice saying, "Welcome to the hell".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for a late update, I don't have any idea about the ideas and yea, I hope yall have fun while reading this, uhmmm Could I get a review from you guys? Can you guys comment down what do you feel about this story? Thank you for reading! Will update the new part soon. ^^