part 2

After changing my clothes i went back to the gym just to see derek in his basketball uniform and the rest of the players. I sat down on the top bleacher and got on snap. Took pictures and stuff. And i also just had to take a picture of derek. And took a video of him dunking on the goal.
I talked to some of my friends and texted diamond to come pick me up. She came and i got in when home and went to sleep.
The next day
I wake up the next day and did my routine and wore this

 The next day I wake up the next day and did my routine and wore this

With my white forces
And i went to school feeling and looking good.
At school
As soon as i walked in everyone was whispering and looking at me. I was confused so was diamond. We ignored it and went by our day.
Last class of the day
I was doing my work until someone called my name it was ..........

D

E

R

E

K

He said......
Der- Hey nerd i saw u recording me and taking pics of me in practice yesterday.
Y-stop the cap
Classmate=cm
Cm=then let me see ur phone then
Y- no I'll show you my camera roll.
Cm= ok but you still gone give me yo phone.
Y- no!!!
Cm- lemme see *snatches phone*
Y- no give me my MF phone back bitch.
Cm- ohh look derek it u inna heart and the video.
Your pov
We had a sub she was watching them exposed me and kept saying i looked better than his gf even tho that was false.
Cm- u on the school exposed page
Y- fr
Cm- yea
Y- lemme see
The bell rings
It was time to go home i sprinted home and listed to kevo money and cried.
(The song above)