Chapter 2

Error had stayed at Nightmare's castle longer than he had meant too, but he didn't really mind as he was rather content with it. The rest of the bad sanses had come down or had gotten back from some mission that Nightmare sent them on. Speaking of Nightmare he was sitting on the chair as he watched Horror and Dust get in a heated discussion about something that no one else really understood with a face that to an outsiders' perspective it would seem like Nightmare was annoyed when in reality he was rather amused by them.

And maybe a tad annoyed since they were being rather loud.

Error himself was reclining on the floor as he lazily messed with his strings, as he tried to stay focused on what was around him and not get lost in his own thoughts again. It was going rather well when Error flinched as he felt a sharp pain in his soul, that was Error's way of knowing when Ink made a new (useless) au. He opened a portal and got ready to go through when Nightmare spoke up, "Where are you off too?" Error looked back and gave a shrug "Oh you know, the squid made another damned au." Nightmare groaned in annoyance.

"Stupid fucking stain."

"Language." Error chimed automatically before cringing on the inside, guess some habits just don't go away.

"Yea yea whatever." Nightmare waved off my comment, "Make sure to make that blob as miserable as you can, will ya?"

Error hummed in reply before walking through the portal and into the new au. Error looked around and sighed, it was another copy of Underfell. Why Ink made so many copies or even aus like thia he'll never understand.

He better start at the ruins and work his way through. Error grumbled as he thought of all the monsters in this au he'd have to deal with while he walked to the ruins to begin his massacre.