The lovliest story you'll read

Two New York singers, Nick and Mariah, sitting on a chair, probably enjoying some funny talks and jokes in a restaurant in Paris. Nick and Mariah enjoyed their love life before their engagement, they were really happy that it will be announced soon. They held their hands like new best friends from childhood. As the waiter came, speaking in French, Nick then asked the waiter about the delicious he and Mariah are going to eat. After he asked the waiter for the food, Nick and Mariah continued to talk about funny jokes about anything. 

Nick: "You will be my lady and Juliet tonight, Mariah..."

Mariah: "I adore you too, you will be my Romeo tonight, Nicky."

Later, the food came, Nick and Mariah were so happy and enthusiastic about the delicious food. The food made them crave with happiness, that they were really excited to try for the first time. The food was steak with asparagus and mashed potatoes, some pieces of French and Spanish bread and  strawberry milkshake as for the drinks for both.

Nick: "Do you like the drink, hunny?"

Mariah: "Oh yes my love!, it is really delicious!"

Nick and Mariah held their hands again and kissed compassionately, as they continued loving and respecting each other, Nick played the fork and the glassware as a musical instrument. He ticked the glass with his fork to make a musical sound, this impressed Mariah so much that she really has a good interest on music. Nick continued ticking with his fork and played Fur Elise, a beautiful Beethoven song. 

Mariah likes how Nick played a nice classical love song for her, they continued finishing their food and really enjoyed the taste of the most delicious food, they kissed each other again and they knew that they have already finished eating so then decided to go back to the hotel. Mariah payed the money to the waiter and went straight back to the hotel.

Nick told Mariah that a masquerade party will be held for tonight, while they went straight back to the hotel, the two American superstars enjoy the beautiful and clear skies and French view of Paris. They loved the Eiffel Tower, lovely culture and other cool French structures.

"I love you, Mariah"

"I love you too, Nicky...."

NOTE: The kids (Monroe and Moroccan) are at home in the hotel