Ch. 2: Violet

*some guys POV*

Violet was grinding up on some random guy. She's not the sluttiest but she's deffinetely a slut that's for sure. She's not easy to get at though, I personally wouldn't go for her. Same with her other friends none of us would go for them, we might end up hooking up with them one day though. Like I mean they are the biggest sluts in school they're going to hook up with everyone at some time. I look up at the stairs and see cole, my best friend, was going up into the room with some girl. We said that we wouldn't hook up with anyone tonight so I yelled "YOU LOST COLE" 

"WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT" he yelled back. I just laughed and shook my head. I look back at Violet and she's freaking making out with the guy!    "Get a room!" her head snapped and looked at me "Aww you're just jealous you're not making out with me."    she said with a little laugh as she walked over to me. I might not like her but that doesn't mean my manhood does, I started getting hard. "fuck" I muttered under my breath.  "Looks like daddy has a problem." she said with a whiny voice then her lips turned into a smirk. 

shit fuck she noticed, "Mmm yes, yes I do but I'll go find some other slut to help me with it." I said walking away. She was so offended it made me laugh a little.I didn't want to get laid so I just went into the bathroom and did what I had to do. 

It was getting late and I had to leave because I'd snuck out of the house. I called all my friends and they came out and we left. Thank god, I don't want to see that girl again. I mean yea I'd like to fuck her but I'm still a virgin... the reason why I jacked myself off. My friends don't know this, they basically think I'm getting laid everyday,  but sadly I haven't been unvirginized. I want to do it with someone I love, not some slut. Although out of the three girls I'd fuck Violet and would like to be in a relationship with her but once again S-L-U-T. I finally got home and went to bed, & by the way I'm Zack

-------

hope y'all like the first actual chapter about slutty Violet lol