Chapter 4

Team slowly oppened his eyes, suddenly his heart started beating faster.
He saw Win sleeping...his face was so close...
Team backed away, and that woke up Win

"O-our detention is over...I think we can go now..."-Team said nerveously and took his stuff with him and oppened the door wich was unlocked. Win looked at the cloock and realised that they were sleeping for almost 2 hours.
Win followed the younger one on the way out.

As they were heading towards the school yard gate, Win broke the silence.

"Which way are you going?"
"Oh, there..my house is 15minutes away"-Team replyed and smiled
"I also go that way..."

As you might have guessed...they went home together..altho, Wins home was a few blocks away from Teams, so at one point he knew that they had to sepperate.

The whole way home, two boys were walking in silence...there were a few times where their hands slightly touched...

Win was happy that he finally got the chance to walk Team home because he wanted to get closer to him.

Team liked Wins company, even tho they were silent, it was quite nice...

"This is my house..."-They stopped walking as Team pointed at the house that they were in front of.
"Well...sorry for getting you into trouble today...I'm really sorry.."-Win apologized and looked at the ground.
"Don't apologize!I am the one who hit him and I got into trouble myself.."
"Yeah..but you hit him because of me"
"And I will do it again if needed!"-Team smiled and looked at his house

"Now I'm just a little worried about my parrents..."-Light skinned boy was nervous and scared of his parents reaction
Win put his hand on the younger ones head and pat it a little bit
"It's going to be okay...don't be worried too much..."-Win comforted him with sweet words
"Thanks...anyway...here's my
LINE ID*, I'm giving it to you because we are friends now"-Team said and took away Wins phone and typed in something

(LINE is an app where you can chat with people for free. It's popular in Thailand )

Win was surprised at first, but then his heart jumped while a smile appeared on his face.

"I'm gonna go first...byee"-Team gave back Win his phone and waved
Win waved back and waited untill Team got into the house.

Tall boy continued his way home with a big smile on his face.

...

"You can choose which ever club you like!"-Layla told his friend
"Maybe...photography?? I love taking photos!"-Team replyed and went to sign in photography club

"By the way, where is Drake?"-Light skinned boy asked his friend while handing in the papers for enterance.
"He told me that he wasn't feeling so well in the morning...I guess he just didn't study for the test that we have today.."-Girl laughed and both of them went to their classroom

After the classes, the two of them went around to visit some club activities.

"I'm in the cooking club, but we don't have any activigies today...the only clubs that are active now are Art club, acting club and swimming club."-Layla showed her friends where all the clubs are held.

"Swimming club is at the pool I guess??"-Team pointed at the big place that was built out of glass and was connected to school.

"Yep! Thats the pool...let's go!"

As they walked in, swimming choach was talking something to those who were in the pool, getting ready to swim.