|One| -1-

We can see our elemental hero with his friends drinking their juice.

"Boboiboy. You told us you were gonna visit your cousin?" Ying asked her friend who nodded.

"Mhm. I remember the last time we met which was. . . Uh. ." He counted on his fingers.

"Oh! 7 years ago. We were 5 at time. Mom and dad had to go to space, his mom was an agent, his dad knew nothing because my parents and his mom kept it from him. My mom and his mom are sisters." Yaya nodded in understandment.

"So when are you coming back?" Boboiboy thought for a minute.

"When I'm 16." He sighed sadly. His friends gasped.

"2 years!?" They yelled. Boboiboy nodded sadly.

"Don't worry. If I can I'll visit!" Gopal sobbed about how his best friend was leaving.

"I'm leaving tomorrow so let's spend the day together!" He suggested which made them happy.

They went everywhere together until nightfall.

"See you tomorrow Boboiboy!" His friend said and he bid them goodnight before going inside and pressing a hidden button on his desk.

"Dad." He said as he made the T.A.P.O.P.S salute and his father did the same.

"Are you excited about meeting your cousin again?" Boboiboy nodded.

"Yeah. . . But . . . I'll miss my friends." Amato nodded in understandment.

"Don't worry. You can visit them once in a while. Now pack your bags and saw hello to Cyberjaya again." Boboiboy nodded and said goodbye before pressing the button again.

"Ochobot?" He called out.

"I'll miss you Boboiboy!!!" The robot exclaimed as he hugged him.

"Don't worry Ochobot. You'll help Tok Aba right?" Ochobot nodded sadly and hugged his friend tighter.

"Okay. Okay. I'm gonna pack now. Go charge Ochobot." The robot let go and went to his charging station as Boboiboy sighed sadly and went to pack..

Sorry if it's short