Prologue

**6 months ago**

-Yoongis POV-

It was Jimins birthday tomorrow and I wanted to plan something special for him. Hes been stressed over his final exams and I just wanted to help. Plus hes been feeling sick lately. "Dude what are you doing? We are supposed to be at the club." Jaehyun whined as he plopped onto the couch. I was back at the dorms trying to plan for Jimins birthday. "Wait. Your not serious?" I jumped hearing Hoseoks voice from behind me. I turned giving him a confused look. "You are with that Park guy? Like with him with him?" I tensed hearing him speak of Jimin. I avoided talking about Jimin for this reason. "Its not like that anymore. Okay? Im not doing that stupid deal." I said grabbing my bag and laptop. I left before I could hear any more of them. Its not true anymore.

I drove home trying to forget the memories from that night. Forget the careless words I said. Forget that Im a piece of shit. "Jimin? Are you here?" I called out hearing talking coming from somewhere. I set my stuff down and went to look for him. "Dont take my word for it. Ask him yourself." I froze seeing Namjoon sitting there with Jimin. He stood turning to face me with tears in his eyes. Please no. "Baby? Whatever you heard, its not true. Just let me explain." I said taking a step towards him. I shouldve told him long time ago. "Of course it isnt true. None of this was true, was it? Us? Y-You used me? And for what?" He spat shoving at me. I looked at him feeling so broken. He knew. "How could you be so cruel? I-I was just some experiment to you. Well I hope your satisifed. You got what you needed." Jimin yelled before shoving past me.

I followed him to the room as he grabbed his luggage. "Jimin please. Thats not me anymore. I swear its not like that. Its never been like that. Ive loved being with you. Jimin baby p-." I started to say before I was slapped. He was literally a mess. A mess I created. "You are a liar and I hate you! You used me! I must have looked so stupid to you. Believing you could even return m-. I hope you are happy. You got the preachers Sons virginity. You won." He said before walking out of the room. I tried to follow him but he was already down the stairs. "Jimin wait! Please! Please come back! Minnie please!" I shouted running after the car he got into. I fell to the ground as my heart shattered. "I-I love you Jimin." I said weakly as I watched the car fade into the distance.

I was furious. I marched back home seeing Namjoon walking to his car. "You!" I said shoving him against his car. "Get off me! You have no one else to blame but yourself! I did what needed to be done." I let his jacket go as I collapsed crying. I messed up. I should have told him. I should have found a way to explain how fucked I was in the beginning. "I was surprised when I found him here. Then he told me about you and your relationship. It made me sick that he had no idea. Hes a good guy." Namjoon said before getting into his car and left. Hes gone. He saw me for who I wanted to be. He saw the good and helped me change. He made me better. But I lost him. I broke him. If only he knew, if only he knew everything. If only I told him that I was in love, would that make him stay? Why didnt I try hard enough?

----------

A new story! 💜💛