Clarke meets Octavia! (I don't want to go)

"Ahhhhhh" Clarke heard a scream. It was a young girl.
"Shhhh shhh" Clarke whispered, "everything is going to be fine, what's wrong"?
"I don't want to go, it's scary Clarke. It's not fair or safe! I just wanna go home to my mummy".
"I don't agree with it either" spoke a voice from the distance. The person walked out. "You shouldn't have to put up with this, it's not your fault the ark can't keep us all alive! Don't you worry, tomorrow you're gonna stay right here".
The girl got up happily and went to sleep next to a friend and tell them the good news.
Clarke looked at the person and said to them " You know it's nice, you just gave that little girl the little ray of hope she's been needing. Too bad people like me and you aren't in charge. Things would be so different! Instead we have some stuck up, selfish, ignorant brat telling everyone what to do"
The person laughed and answered "You know my brothers not all that bad. He's just good at giving orders."
Clarke put her hand on her face and said to her "Your brother, oh my god! I feel so stupid."
The person told her it was fine and that her brothers an idiot anyway.
"I'm Octavia, and you're Clarke right? Well I better get back to sleep, if my brother Bellamy realises I'm gone he'll actually send out a search party".
Octavia got up and went back to her blanket that was a little better than everyone else's. Clarke knew she'd see that girl again soon and she also knew that together they maybe able to do a lot.
Clarke went to see if the little girl from earlier was okay and after she'd done that she went back to sleep. Knowing she had to wake at sunrise.
After 30 minutes Clarke heard a BANG!!! She got up and looked out the window........

A/N - Hi guys sorry it's not very long! And sorry Bellamy isn't in this chapter and that it's on a cliff hanger! Read more to see what happens :) ... Also follow TVD_PLLXxx and read her story The Hundred Fanfic! It's soo good :P