Finding food! (Don't let me go)

Clarke and Octavia were trying to help people by rationing the food they had but they were desperate for more. Clarke and Octavia were giving up most of their food for others and hardly ate.
Bellamy finally came out of the drop ship and shouted "PRINCESS... Get in here."
Clarke and Octavia ran into the drop ship.
"Bell, what's going on?" Asked Octavia.
"3...3 people we've lost in the past week due to low food supplies. We need more!"
"I'll get my things." Clarke said whilst walking away.
Bellamy grabbed her arm and said "Clarke you can't go out there. You don't know if it's dangerous. There has to be another way... A safer way!" Said Bellamy.
"Bellamy people are dying and you said tousled we need more food and we can't wait any longer. I'm going out to get food. There's just 1 question. Are you coming with me or not?"
Bellamy grabbed his knife and walked off, Clarke followed him and Octavia waited behind just in case anyone else fell ill. Finn went too, as well as Jasper and Monty.
They were all scared including Clarke but it was something they needed to do.
They all walked for hours until they came to some water. Jasper and Monty filled the barrels they had took and went back to camp. Finn, Bellamy and Clarke carried on looking for food.
Bellamy heard a rustling noise.
"Princess maybe we should go back!" He said.
"It's Clarke! And without food? Bellamy people will die!" Answered Clarke.
Bellamy heard the rustling sound again and told her he really thinks they should go back!
Clarke didn't listen but she did stop for a second. She took another step and without thinking she fell into a giant hole.
" Ahhhhh!" Bellamy grabbed her arm.
"Bell, don't let me go!" Clarke said gasping for breathe.
"Don't worry you're safe with me."
He pulled her up and she fell to the ground. He left her there to rest for a minute whilst he killed an animal in the distance.
Once he came back he carried Clarke and the animal back to camp.
The people were proud of what they had done and Octavia put a flannel on Clarke's head.
" Thank you, you're a life saver!" Said Clarke.
"Well I take after my big brother" answered Octavia.
Bellamy saved Clarke and Octavia some food and water, then went to see how they both were doing.

A/N - I like this chapter it shows Bellamy isn't all selfish and horrible. He is a good leader! Xx