mishu-first crush☝

15 years ago:

Shuhua was playing with her ball in a park alone, waiting for her sister, Tzuyu to pick her up.

"pak"

"pak"

"Pak"

"pak"

the ball bounced from the wall to Shuhua's hands, then back to the wall, and back to Shuhua's hands. "ah!" The girl shouted when she didn't catch the ball. The bar rolled away, causing the latter to run faster.

"there you are!" shuhua exclaimed when she saw the ball stopped by a bush. She picked up the ball and saw something underneath it.

"what's this?" she asked her self as she knelt down and examined the picture.

it was a photo of a little girl around her age

it was a photo of a little girl around her age. perhaps a few years older. the girl was smiling brightly in the photo and she had her hair tied up just the way shuhua liked. Shuhua carefully brushed off the dirt on the photo and slipped it into her pocket.

"I'll come across her one day and I'll give it back." Shuhua thought, not aware that she would keep the photo for years.

"周舒華!你在哪?" (Chou shuhua!!Where are you!!!!) it was her elder sister, Tzuyu.

"姐姐!我在這!"(unnie! I'm here!) shuhua called back as she quickly picked up her ball and ran towards her sister.

"sorry Shuhua-yah, there was a long line in front of the bread shop so I was late. Here, eat this now before mom sees it." Tzuyu ruffled Shuhua's hair and handed her a muffin.

"Yay!!! Thanks unnie!!!" shuhua jumped up and down and gave tzuyu a kiss on the cheek, and gobbled up her muffin.

"look at you...did anything special happen today?"

"Yea! I found a photo of a pretty girl just now! look!" Shuhua took out the photo and handed it to tzuyu.

"she does seem like the type shuhua would like..." Tzuyu mumbled to herself.

"keep it okay? if we see her we'll give it back." tzuyu said and stuffed it back into Shuhua's pocket.

-

NOW: (15 years later)

"babe?"

"What?" Shuhua asked, eyes still glued to her laptop, her fingers rapidly moving on the keyboard.

"babe."

"unnie, you know I have to finish this assignment before midnight and I still have halfway to go..." Shuhua said, reaching for her cup to take a quick sip of water.

"just a minute." Miyeon bargained.

"fine. what unnie." Shuhua asked.

"Who's this girl?" Miyeon asked, handing shuhua the photo in her wallet.

"Ah...I found this picture in the park back in Taiwan when I was little. Pretty isn't she? She's my first crush."

"your first crush?" Miyeon raised an eyebrow.

"Yup. But of course, you're the one I love most now." shuhua said and turned back to her work.

"you know babe..." Miyeon started.

"doesn't the girl in the photo look familiar?"miyeon asked, batting her eyelashes at the younger.

"No unnie." Shuhua replied, not even sparing a look.

Miyeon pouted and forced shuhua to look at her.

"What are you doing unnie-?my homework-"shuhua complained.

"It's me." Miyeon said.

"What?"

"the girl in the photo. it's me."

Shuhua looked at Miyeon from head to toe.

"You?"

"yes, it's me. I lost that photo before the day I travelled back to Korea."

"I told you I was born in Taiwan didn't I?" Miyeon giggled, seeing the younger puzzled.

"You- so-"

"I'm your first crush." Miyeon beamed at the thought.

"how did I not know..." shuhua shook her head in disbelief.

"no wonder I can't recognize you unnie. You've grown uglier." Shuhua bickered and grabbed all her things, scooting into their bedroom.

"Ya! Yeh shuhua!!" Miyeon shouted as soon as she realized what the younger said. But she was too late. Shuhua had already locked her out.

calm down Miyeon...she's still a child...she's still a child...after convincing herself that, she finally calmed down and headed towards the kitchen to prepare dinner. Just when she was about to turn, a small voice came from the bedroom..

"I love you!!!" A childish voice came from the bedroom as Miyeon was about to leave.

Miyeon smiled to herself. "I love you too."

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

To make up for the 'Stranger' chapter you should've gotton on friday instead of thursday
:DD

follow, vote, comment and follow my instagram~☑

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321 which was my old username :)