-The Ring-

Rosa had decided she was going to go get the ring today. It was hard to get out of the house without Gina wanting to go with her, or wanting her not to go at all, but she did soon enough. When Gina realised why Rosa had gone, she was going to be shocked.

Rosa knew exactly what she wanted, she was going to get the most gorgeous ring she could find because her baby deserved nothing less. Her plan was to get "my everything" engraved in it.

About an hour later, Rosa returned home with the ring. It was beautiful, not too big but big enough to see that the diamond in it was shaped like a little heart.It felt heavy in her pocket. Whenever she thought about it it only brought stress. She had to make everything perfect. Just like Gina deserved.

She walked home and when she got back Gina was still in bed. Clearly Gina heard Rosa come in because the second the door was shut she heard
"Babeeee come here"
She went straight through to the bedroom.
"I don't feel good"

What you don't know is that had been pretty much every morning for the past month or so. Started with Gina complaining and ended with Gina in Rosa's arms. Where most people would give up after a while, Rosa never would, she loved Gina too much and would do anything for her, no matter what.