21: Meet again.

As Y/n woke up. She do her thing and starts to feel excited and Feel free because of her apartment.

Y/n: IT IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL I MIGHT BE DREAMING. LEMME SLAP MYSELF*slaps

Y/n: Oh. It's not a dream okay back to arrangements.

You already begin to finish your unfinished work since your body weakened last night. But, You have no idea if someone will care if you make noise since you're so bored.

You played BTS' songs and You feel happiness with doubt but you want to hear it again.

*Plays the Idol- bts*
You sing and dance with the beat and do your thang.

Twist-Y/n don't know that Bts is living there too. Poor bts. Y/n make it louder and Bts is living peacefully when they hear their song.

*Bts Pov*
Jimin: Seriously? Wth is going on?

Jin: I have no Idea. Oh my god.

Yoongi: *goes out from restroom* Oh! Did I miss something? Maybe no.

Hoseok: Guys. Check it out. Don't be silly you can talk to our neighbor and invite them here politely.

Jungkook: But what if they know us?

Jimin: Then, No.

Rm: check it now Taehyung.

V: Why me!? UGHHH! Fine* pouts in defeat.

He proceeds to their neighborhood and knocked at the door.

*Back to your pov*
You are singing and dancing at the beat playing your favorite song Daydream by Jhope.

*KNOCKING AT THE DOOR*
Y/n: Oh? Who could that be?

As you opened the door you were shock about the fact that you regreted your most worst mistake. It is Taehyung.

Taehyung: Hi-- Y/n? H-how did you get. Here?

Y/n: I-I just moved here from Los Angeles last night?

Taehyung: *Hugs you tightly and tears* How come you didn't tell me that you're gonna don't text me in 5 years!? You told me that you'll never gonna left me!*sobbing*

Y/n: Don't cry haha! It's okay I moved on. I missed you. 7 dorks.

Taehyung: By the way, Hoseok said that You'll be invited there, the neighbor.

Y/n: Huh! I'm not READY! Why are you guys giving me to Hoseok! My boy best friend told me too!

Taehyung: Huh? Who!?

Y/n: It's Hyunjin. He's my bff since elementary.

Taehyung: Oh okay! Let's go.

*In bts' apartment pov*

*Knocked at the door*
Rm:*opens* Hi Tae! Where's the neighbor?

Y/n: Hi?* Showed up* This give me headache asf.

Rm: Y/N? I MISSED YOU!!!!!!

Jimin: Y/n? OH MY GOD!?

Bts huggged you in surprised because you thought that they've changed in all these years. You teared up inside and you felt happy showing their love for you.

As they broke the hug, You see Hoseok. And he started to be shocked and a tear daring to fall to her cheek. He stand and hugged you tightly and you have no choice since you love him in reality. (Y/n trying to be hard to get lol)

Hoseok: See You've missed me right?

Y/n: Not really. But yes, maybe, I guess.

Hoseok: Do you forgive me?

Y/n: I moved on decades past Hoseok.

Hoseok: Oh :(

Y/n: But I decided to forgive you and start over again.

Bts cheered up as they jumped out of nowhere like someone has a birthday or something. But they feel touched because Y/n is back.

Yoongi: I told you Hoseok. She will gave in. Bias is bias. Destiny is stressful.

Jk: Cause you have no Girlfriend. Just wait hyung.

Yoongi: Ohh. Shut up!

Y/n: I guess Yoongi oppa don't change at all.

Yoongi: I'm good if it's for our Y/n.

Rm: By the way, Since Y/n is here and it's vacation. What's the plan?

Y/n: Well, I have a plan. We're gonna have a swimming vacation. My treat.

Hoseok: What do you mean? I'll pay for it. I mean WE'LL pay for it.

Y/n: Nah! I have a lot of money now. I won't even bother to let you guys treat me this time. Let me!

Jin: Yeah, you win. Let her guys by the way it's gonna be a big treat for our Y/n's comeback!

Y'all are having fun and celebrate.

                                        ...........
Guys thanks for reading this ff.
My bias is Suga and I hope his recovery will be fast.

I missed him already that I can't focus on my modules anymore

I missed him already that I can't focus on my modules anymore. My anxiety is increasing.  Wish me luck guys👍

Authornim_민지kim