Chapter 1 the awakening

In a different world, a female flareon is walking with a male jolteon and a male umbreon. "The woods are so beautiful" said the female flareon. "It sure is beautiful out here" said the male jolteon. Just then, the male umbreon saw something in the broken tree and ran to find out what it is. The female flareon and the male jolteon followed him and to their surprise a pikachu wearing ash's hat lied there. "Do you think that pikachu is okay?" The umbreon asked. "Maybe" the jolteon said. Ash woke up and saw a flareon, a jolteon and an umbreon standing right next to him. "Where am i?" Ash asked sleeply. "Are you ok?" The flareon asked. "Did you just talked?!" Ash said shocked. "Of course we talk" said the jolteon. "Why do I have a tail?!" Ash said even more shocked then he was before. "Well, you're a pikachu wearing a hat with human eyes, hair style, and a voice" the umbreon said. Ash looked at his tail and the umbreon was right, he was once again a pikachu. "Ok so I'm a pikachu again and I have a question to ask you who are you three?" Ash asked. "I'm mollie" the flareon said. "I'm jin" the jolteon said. "And I'm ralph" the umbreon said. "Nice to meet you, I'm ash" ash said. "Well ash nice to meet you too" said mollie. "why don't you come with us to see our kids at the tree house?" Jin asked ash. "yeah it would be nice to meet my nephews and niece" ralph said . "I would love to see the tree house and your kids" said ash and off they left.