𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍?

✿   6:43am [ Tokyo, Japan ]

"it's time to do this" I exclaimed quietly as I'm grab my bag and crawling out my bedroom window. I reach the ground I start to run off so my dad doesn't see me.

____________________________________________________________

 As I'm running away from home, I stop and take my map out of my small bag, "Yoyogi Gymnasium here I come" I read looking away from my map to the big streets of Tokyo City. I should start walking around now.

✿ 6:55am [ streets of Tokyo ]

it feels like a pretty long time that ive been wandering around and I'm getting pretty sleepy, As I keep walking with my tired eyes I bump into someone and fall back onto my feet backing up.

 "OMG I AM SO SORRY ARE YOU OK?!" a tall girl with short hair ask me.

 "Niiyama Girls' Volleyball Team" the first thing i read on her jacket, as my eyes widen I get back up and excitingly scream "YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL?!"  with beaming sparkles in my eyes, she looks shocked but surprised, "y-yes I do!" she stutters and she perks up she starts to introduce herself "oh I haven't introduced myself yet haven't I? my name is Kanoka" she smiles purely. 

"KANOKA" a voice yells at the background, as I look around to see whos yelling her name, I see a girl with a bowlcut.

 "rice bowl" I pointed at the girl, as the bowlcut girl looks at me she looks shocked and kind of mad. "WHAT DID YOU SAY KID?!-" she screams as I lazily still have my finger pointing at her.

 "c-calm down" Kanoka lowkey stutters from wanting to laugh.

 As Kanoka-nii is calming the bowlcut girl down, I remember something and tug onto her long jacket "Kanoka-nii? do you know where this place is?" As I pullout a small Hello Kitty sticky note with "Yoyogi Gymnasium" written messily on there (but its still readable lol) "OH THAT PLACE!" Kanoka-nii says excitingly "I do know where that place is, in fact i'm actually on my way there, wanna come?" she ask with a bright smile on her face 'YESSIR" i perk up and smile.

____________________________________________________________

✿ 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 :

Hihi its F-fubi here and just incase you dont know who Kanoka is shes Tanaka's childhood bestfriend and heres how she looks like :D

Shes v pretty and cool UvU anygays- this is my 1st fanfic so pls dont come @ me for not having good ideas  ^v^

𝑭-𝒇𝒖𝒃𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒚𝒆~

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑶𝒗𝑶