𝑳𝒊𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔

✿ 7:23am [ some place near the stadium ]

As i'm walking with Kanoka-nii, I start feeling a little droosy. "Y/N-chan are you ok?" Kanoka-nii ask "..." " ah you're probably tired i'll carry you" Kanoka-nii says while picking me up

__________________________________________________________

✿ 7:55am [ Yoyogi Gymnasium ]

I wake up to loud yelling and talking, "ah y/n-chan you're awake! how was your sleep?" Kanoka-nii ask "ENERGY!!!" I reply happily wide awake.

 As im getting put down by Kanoka-nii a tall scary bald man approaches us.

 "KANOKA-CHAN!" the bald scary man says "Tanaka-kun!" Kanoka-nii replies "so his name is Tanaka-nii? he looks scary but pretty cool" I think to myself.

 While im daydreaming,I look back at Tanaka-nii and see his face go red.

 "A-AH GOMENASAI" Tanaka-nii yells while running away "d-did i do something wrong Y/n-chan..." Kanoka-nii says sadly.

 Since I saw Kanoka-nii sad it made me pretty mad so I search for Tanaka-nii and when I found him I punched and kicked his leg "MEANIE YOU MADE KANOKA-NII SAD" I scream at him while a few of his friends stare at him.

 "wow Tanaka you made a girl sad, damn-" a shorter boy with a blond strand in front of his hair says, "anyways i'm going to go talk to Shoyo now" he says walking away.

 As I have a staring competition with baldy, I then start to get teary eyes leaving him panicking and running away.

 "hehe I win" I murmure smirking at my win against that bald, hard headed meanie.

 As im walking back to Kanoka-nii, I see that boy from earlier, this time hes falling towards Kanoka-nii, as I see the boy falling I run and attempt to save him, as I "catch" him I fall to the ground with the guy in Kanoka-nii's arms "are you ok?" she ask him, "y-yeah" he says. As hes getting back up, I ask what his name is " hey mister what's your name?" as he looks down at me he perks up and says "My name is Nishinoya, you can call me Noya for short and i'm the best Libero from Karasuno" he says proudly "what's your name kid?" he ask "My name is Y/n!" I say smiling.

 "hey can I come with you?" I ask Noya-nii curiously.

 "ofcourse!" he says proudly snatching me from Kanoka-nii, "BYE KANOKA-NII AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF ME!!!" I yell out to her while im getting abducted by Noya-nii.

__________________________________________________________

✿8:40am [ Yoyogi Gymnasium ]

As Noya-nii is is running,he suddenly stops "ACK" I say crashing onto the floor.

 "Oh Noya your finally he- WHOS THAT AND WHERE DID YOU FIND THEM?!" a guy with short dark brown hair yells at Noya-nii as hes lecturing Noya-nii, he then stops and bends down to my level.

 "hey where did you come from?" he says with a softening voice.

 "I'm here to find my Onii-chan!" I exclaim "what's your onii-chan's name?" "well the thing is that I don't know his name yet...but I do know that hes here and that he plays volleyball!" "oh I play volleyball as well!" "I think they know you pla- OW" Noya-nii screeches "anyways, my name is Daichi and i'm from Karasuno, we're also known as the crows!" Daichi-nii says, " I'll try to help you find your onii-chan ok?" "okie dokie" I say cheerfully.

✿𝑫𝒂𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆✿

"geeze Noya brought a random kid who came here to find their brother and now I gotta take care of them and help them find their-" "DAICHI!" my thoughts get cut off by Suga "The game is about to start"

"Oh ok, also can we bring this kid, their looking for their brother but they don't know their brothers name" i explain

"oh ya sure" Suga responds

__________________________________________________________

(*•.¸,¤°' 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 '°¤,¸.•*'¯)

✿HEY HEY HEY and a little note here is that I will update my watt's everydays :D 

happy reading~

✿ 𝒇-𝒇𝒖𝒃𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒃𝒚𝒆 

 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 ~