Day Six

One more day left...

There is still so much left to do..so little time..

I stood there watching the sunrise on the balcony like the previous day. It was cold but I really didn't care. All I could think about was how time was flying by too fast..and it was unfair because I was loosing someone special because of it..

"Can you at least wear a coat?"
Tommy's voice was in the doorway and I turned to look back at him.

"It isn't even that cold.."
I sniffle.

"Come inside. The nurse made hot chocolate, and Tubbo is up now."
Tommy took my hand and pulled me inside, leading me back into the warm hospital and to Tubbo's room door.

He let go of my hand and then entered first. I can in a few seconds after because I zoned out a little.

Tommy has been really nice to me these last two days of Tubbo's hospitalization..

-The Second To Last Day-

"You feeling okay pal?"
Tommy was situated in the chair next to Tubbo on his right. I just stood in front of the door and watched them interact.

"I feel like someone stabbed a diamond sword through my chest. So yeah, I'm okay."
Tubbo spoke comedicly.

"Ayyyy atta boy!"
Tommy grinned at Tubbo, then made eye contact with me, waving me over.
"You're creeping me out just standin there. Come over and get some hot chocolate with us, you were standing outside for who knows how long!"

Tommy was starting to become that older brother that wants to just protect you and make you happy..and it was scaring me a little because he started off as an annoying asshole. But circumstances change people.

"Right.." I nod, walking over and standing besides Tommy sitting in the chair pulled next to Tubbo.

"Sorry about what I said last night..I shouldn't be so pessimistic."
Tubbo offered me his hand and I take it, he strummed his thumb over my knuckles and then held my hand up to his lips, kissing the back of it.

"Tubbo.."
I blush a bit, my eyes filling with tears again.

He has given me the sweet innocent love I have always dreamed about having these past six days..it is all going to end tomorrow..

"What's wrong..?"
He frowned.

"N-Nothing..I just need to go get some food.."
I pull my hand from his and hastily leave, as soon as I got to the hallway I just slid my back down the door and cried.

Some nurses offered to talk but I just shook my head and eventually they left me alone..

Tubbo was everything, and you never truly appreciate things and people until they are gone, and though he was still alive, I knew he may not wake up tomorrow..

I had started this relationship with Tubbo without truly knowing if I liked him romantically not, but in just a week he had made me want to be with him forever.

"I can't open the door if you keep your back against it, you will end up falling backwards and hitting your head."
Tommy said from the other side of the door.

"Right.."
I slowly stand to my feet, shaking a bit as Tommy had opened the door,

I felt him pat my back and nod to me.
"You gonna be alright?"

"Mhm.."
I nod my head, eyes diverted to my feet.

"Lier."
Tommy grumbled.
"If a hug will make you feel better then-"
He opened his arms to me-

I hesitated, but I felt like I really needed it and wrapped my arms around his thin lengthy figure.

His arms enclosed around me strongly and he rubbed my head.

"I think he will live."
Tommy said quietly.

"You sure..?"
I look up at him, and his eyes were wet,

"Don't look at me.."
He turned his head to the door, and I pushed my head in his chest, his heart beat fast and anxious.

"W-What happened that you aren't telling me Tommy?"
I wiggle out of his grip and stare at his turned face.

"Nothing happened..but if something does..I'm glad I met you, and I hope you and Tubbo have an amazing life together okay..?"
Tommy then quickly walked off.

What did he mean?

I felt a terrible feeling in my stomach and chest, bile from stress just climbed up my throat and I had to run to the bathroom and puke.

---

After I had recovered from throwing up, I made my way back to Tubbo's room. I stopped int the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into new clothes which was just a pair of blue and white sweatpants and a white tank top, then made my way to Tubbo's bed side.

You could tell he had cried himself to sleep, the streaks on his face said it all and I ran my fingers across them.

Tommy said something, and Tubo knows what he meant earlier which means it is bad if he cried about it..

"What is Tommy going to do..?"
I frown.

Tubbo stirred and slowly opened his red eyes.

"What did he say..?"
I choked back the urge to burst out crying.

"Don't worry about it..he won't do it."
Tubbo slowly pushed himself up, hissing in a bit of pain.
"He is just spitting nonsense."

I didn't understand. Though all I could do was go along with what Tubbo was saying and eventually the conversation ended.

I felt like all I could do was cuddle up to him and tell him how I feel before the time runs out-

So that is what I did, I slinked into the hospital bed with him, laying next to him, my head on his left shoulder, and my arms around him, and I just wordvomited-

"Even though it has just been a week, it feels like we were just meant to be.."
I smile sadly.
"You are kind and timid and smart. Everything about you is just so perfect.."

Tubbo turned his head to face me, his eyes a bit teary but he held himself together while I was a wreck, tears fell from my eyes.

"I'm glad you chose to love me..Tubbo..."

"I am glad that you gave me the chance.."

For the first and maybe last time..we looked into each other's tear filled eyes, and I felt mine flutter shut on instinct as he had leaned into me, his soft lips pressed gently against mine..

Our first and last kiss...

How bittersweet it was..

-End Of Day Six-