A Tale Of Long Ago.

Once upon a time, long ago, humans and monsters lived in harmony, vampires, werewolves, witches and wizards, mermaids and faeries, small and big. Going from friends, family, neighbors, to lovers. They were all happy. Oh, so content with their lives.

But alas, we all know that in a world of happiness, there ought to be hatred and anger.

A man, who people had never seen or knew his name or where he came from, came to try and convince that humans and monsters cannot live together in harmony. But no one believed him. They thought that all should be equal.

Enraged, the stranger left, thought of plans to convince that monsters and humans would not live in peace.

One day, news came from every house, to every town, every nook and cranny, that the stranger killed a group of monsters. All by himself.

Monsters enraged, sought to find the man and destroying him for killing their own kind. All monsters got along, every kind, small and big. All thought of each other as family. So to find that their own kind was killed, enraged one another.

All monsters waged a war against humans, wanting revenge, even as killing one monster, it meant everything to them, as revenge for killing their kind, the returned the favor by doing the same thing the stranger did.

Kill.

And so, the two worlds grew apart, monsters hiding in the shadows, never to be seen again.

Until one day...

A young female human that goes by the name of Yashiro Nene, swore to find peace for all monsters and humans once again, and goes on an adventure.

She then meets a vampire that goes by the name, Hanako, and meets two werewolves named Kou and Mitsuba along with Kou's older brother Teru,
a half-spider teacher named Tsuchigomori, along with a fox named Yako-san, and many others friends on the way.

There is romance, a pinch of angst and spicy romance growing between the vampire and human.

Will Yashiro Nene win this fight, or will she admit surrender...?