CHAPTER FOUR

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE READING AND ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @ARANCARPINTERO WHO ALWAYS READS MY FANFIC SO THANK YOU!

THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE TWO PARTS SO THIS IS THE FISRT ONE AND IF YOU ARE A LARRY SHIPPER (I guess it's a yes) YOU SHOULD GO SEE THIS VIDEO IS JUST BEAUTIFUL AND I CRIED A LOT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_XgO9KhYpII# (its the video that is to right)

"HOPE IS THE LAST WE LOSE" :')

HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3

~ROCIO :)x ~

---------------------------------------------

STILL HARRY POV

"I dare you to kiss Niall" Zayn said convinced "And... On the lips"

"What did you just said?!" Louis protested louder than usual.

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" I said agitated.

"c'mon, it's just a game and we know it, other wise if you don't do it we'll give you something worse." Zayn said imitating what Louis said a moment ago. "it's Niall, the sweetest person in the world. He hasn't protested even when the dare is for Harry and not him."

"I thinks we have some Larry jealousy feeling here. Oww" Liam said taking louis' hand and mine together.

I honestly can't believe it. How Liam is doing this? Ugh

"Of course no! Just do it Harry." Louis said first sounding as if he didn't care but then when he told me to do it he almost whispered it.

I was most of all scared that the kiss make me feel something, I'm straight, I only fall for Louis and nobody else, it's not like I can't still appreciate women's beauty, they are the best creation on earth. It's just I couldn't help and love louis. He has everything I'm looking for in a couple and I'm glad I found it on Louis and not in an interested girl or something. I'm a flirt, I still am but I can stop it if Louis want something serious with me.

"it's for today" a voice said and I recognise it was Zayn eager for it.

"Okay, since we are all ready let's finish with this" I said to sound as if nothing inside me and Louis is happening.

Niall continued speechless and he just turned a little to his right and I to my left so we are now facing each other. I wanted to finish it quickly but before I looked at Lou and he first looked down but then smile softly and nodded.

I cut the space between us and kissed him. As soon as I felt his lips the kiss was done and I moved back.

I returned to my place and so did Niall. I looked at Lou but he didn't seem to notice because he continue staring his fingers.

"let's continue playing" finally Niall said to finish with the awkward moment.

I spun the bottle and it stopped in front of Liam.

"so liam, truth or dare?"

"truth" he answered happy.

"Good choice, is that truth you ship niam?" I said smirking.

"um... To be honest maybe just a little..." he said blushing and making Niall blush as well.

"love you Li" Niall said.

"love you too Niall"

He replied. Both of them acting so Niam.

Liam spun the bottle and it stopped pointing Louis.

"Louis" Liam said and Lou finally raised his look.

"truth or dare?"

"Truth" he said simply.