CHAPTER FOUR (2 part)

STILL LOUIS POV

"Love you too Boo"

"Well I'm not that tired to sleep, you know Lou?" he said raising his head to look me in the eyes.

"Me neither Curly" I said sitting straight and making Harry moves a little.

"Umm... What were you doing before I came in?" he asked now moving until he found his place.

"Cozy now Haz?" I asked smirking "nothing interesting by the way." I said touching the laptop.

"Were you watching porn Boo Bear?!" he said jumping over me to take my computer but I wasn't going to let him win so I take it with my hands too and neither of us did anything.

"No I wasn't" I said a little embarrassed making an innocent face but he didn't buy it.

"C'mon Louis, it's not like you'd never watched porn before, I know you had" he said sitting over my lap staring at my eyes but still holding the computer.

"You say it from experience Styles?" I almost affirmed grinning and he blushed.

"Umm... Basically.. I think everyone has, it's normal, isn't it?" he answered and bit his lip in embarrassment looking so damn sexy that made me want to kiss him and when I was an inch away from kissing him I answered.

"I won't tell you" sounding just as when I say 'I don't know' in one of the videos. "you'll have to figure It out by yourself" I said grabbing the computer and covering with the blanket.

"oh!" he said sounding surprised "You'll beg me to stop Tomlinson" he said lifting the blanket to face me.

I closed my eyes as a scared little child.

"to stop? What are you going to do to me then?" I said in a dirty way.

"Louis! And you say the dirty mind it's me!" he said and as soon as he finished he started to tickle me.

First he tickled my tummy with his fingers but I didn't give up so he moved his fingers to my neck but it didn't work either. He went down to my feet and I started to flounder but he ended tickling it anyway.

"please Harreeee... Stooooop it. I swear I'm gonna pee over you if you don't stop." I said laughing.

"Are you going to let me see what we're you watching?" he stopped.

"Absolutely no!" I said sticking my tongue out "Never mind" and immediately I turned my back.

I was waiting for him to say something but he didn't and when I was going to turn around I felt someone kissing my back and it still tickle a little. But the he started kissing my neck until he found my soft spot and left a love bite making me shake in pleasure.

"Okay Harry, you won!" I said after feeling in heaven.

God, that boy! If he continues he'll drive me crazy! He drives me crazy anyway.

"Fine Lou, then show me" he said sitting up and helping me to sit down as well.

I opened the computer again and turned it on.

"Look" I said pointing the searcher. "I was on twitter when you came in. I was looking for "Larry stylinson" in the searcher" I continued trying no to blush "I wanted to know if the incident earlier in the afternoon was forgot"

"oww! Your so adorable Boo" Harry said playing with my cheeks and good bye attempt of not blushing.

"You already new I did it when they made me admit it in the truth or dare game" I said typing again "Larry stylinson"