Descovery

Izuku the class cinnamon roll is what UA calls him after the fight with Shigaraki also known as the new ALL FOR ONE was challenging for UA only to be taken by the next symbol of peace Izuku Midoriya after showing that he was in a new league of power with his 2 new quirks Black Whip and Float.

2 months past after the fight and Izuku was given a chance to go with all Might and train while meeting the hero association to celebrate his new step as the symbol of peace before he could he went packing his clothes and trying to leave when his whole class came to ask Izuku for something "Hey Midoriya we were wondering if you wanted t— they were cut of only to see Izuku in a suit.

"Oh hey guys" Izuku said only to his friends speechless to see who they were looking at the girls where all having nosebleeds while we see Momo have her phone up pretending she was searching up stuff only to take a picture of Izuku in the suit *OM...

"Oh hey guys" Izuku said only to his friends speechless to see who they were looking at the girls where all having nosebleeds while we see Momo have her phone up pretending she was searching up stuff only to take a picture of Izuku in the suit *OMG Zuzu looks so hot momma want* Momo thought while the rest of girls just wanted a peace of Izuku only to remember "Midoribro where you going?" Kirishima asked only to see the class also curious "Well guys I'm going to Paris to see the hero association since there going to celebrate my victory against Shigaraki and also my hero license" Izuku said looking at his classmates "Oh really that's amazing Midoriya-Chan" 'Ribbit' said tsu "Yes It is so I'm leaving in a few mins I'll see you guys in 10 days and I'll bring some Souvenirs for all like for the guys some weapons" Izuku said making the guys exited to receive something for Izuku "You girls I'll bring you a glass doll that represents all you since I think all of you are cute just not you uraraka" making her sad and cry while the other girls didn't really care after what she did to him "Well anyways guys I'll be leaving bye guys" Izuku said waving "Bye Izuku/Deku/Midoriya/Midori as Izuku was leaving he hasn't noticed a cd fell to the floor by the dorm entrance so nobody noticed.

The girls couldn't stop thinking of what Izuku said *OMG OMG HE JUST SAID I WAS CUTE AND HE WAS GOING TO BRING SOMETHING FOR ME OMG I LOVE HIM* the girls thought minus ochahoe *I will get my boyfriend back* thought ochahoe, While Shoko was thinking *i'm going ask for a quirk marriage Im going to make Midoriya be my husband*

-Flashback-

A month past after from the battle of UA and LOV Deku(OFA) vs Shigaraki(AFO) as the month past Izuku was already dating uraraka since she asked him out at the end of 1 year going to the 2 year. Izuku has been noticing that uraraka has been distant but also has iida because I've been trying to hang out with him but he keeps blowing me off saying he was busy.

Izuku was going back to the dorms he was going to uraraka's dorm to try and talk to her only to hear moaning coming from inside "Ahh Iida please fuck me harder" uraraka moaned Izuku couldn't believe she cheated with his best friend. Izuku charged 10% of OFA and kicked the door breaking it and seeing both in the bed naked "Deku this isn't what it looks like" she said only for Izuku to use black Whip on iida and start hitting him while charging up 10 percent stepping on iida's legs breaking them "I thought we were friends well just like stain said you are fake shouldn't had saved you" Izuku said leaving while iida was in pain screaming about his broken legs and uraraka trying to reach him to talk to him only for her to get blocked by the rest of girls "Your not going anywhere slut" Momo said while all the girls nod also leaving.