[ Ch. 05 ]

Scott's POV

Panic and Worry riled within Scott's mind. His heart leaping within his chest as he contemplate with the given information Deaton had currently given him. Vampires? They are real beings, children of the night and the servant of the day. They had long since been the enemy of the wolves. Not only that, these vampires are much more older, much more powerful and well known. Why would they of all people step foot within Beacon Hills? This town is his territory, The True Alpha's territory.

He had no clue as to why they would dare step into his town- It is under his protection and he is willing to fight for it, but he will not dare march onto them knowing the danger that comes with. He wasn't naive, Stiles had taught him that. He must find out what they are after for before making up his mind with the new occurrence presented onto him.

Deaton called these vampires 'The Mikaelsons' after all. He knew very well that he had heard of that name before. It was simply one of the few names he had heard while associating himself with wolves, a responsibility as an Alpha himself. Who was the man he had heard again? Niklaus Mikaelson, a very dangerous Alpha. That man is also a Bloody Vampire? and he HAS A TWIN- such powerful beings he cannot simply fight.

He is a mere child in the eyes of those after all. He was simply bitten by a different kind of werewolf that do not have the ability of the True Form and he was only prophesied to become a True Alpha giving him a power rather different to his type of werewolf, the ability being the ability to fully transform whilst Nicklaus Mikaelson was born a Full True Blooded Werewolf from a rather huge clan and have a Witch for a mother that had turned him into an Original Vampire. No no no, he had no chance. He can only bargain and hope for now that they will not be trampled with and from what he had heard... Nikalaus' Brother was far more powerful and dangerous than Niklaus himself-

Mieczyslaw Mikaelson is much more proficient in magic giving him advantage. Niklaus on the other hand is known for his rage, his fury, his lack of mercy and violent urges whilst Mieczyslaw is known for his rather calm handling of matters in hand, but he is cruel when he wishes to, he is a rather silent individual when it comes to murder, death. The both of them are one of the most dangerous beings that continued to walk in the surface and their mere presence bring forth darkness within the path of beacon Hills.

Scott is really hoping that the two is not in his town to stay far longer- He doesn't think his heart will be able to take it.