Chapter 1...

Connor Pov

Arghhh!!! My older brother Asher was chasing me for grabbing his towel from the bathroom while he was having his bath. "Connor get back here!!!"  My older twin siblings were the best anyone could have they were fun even though i later found out they were adopted.
     As i continued running down the hallway i got to the kitchen and accidentally knocked down moms favourite icecream bowl and it broke. Before i could fix it with my powers mom waddled into the kitchen craving icecream as usual. Asher and Ashley are going to be 18 in a few days, im 16 and Tasha's 15 and currently shes pregnant with the 5th child. "CONNOR ALEXANDER SHADOW."   she screamed and waddled over to me i looked at Asher he had a smug look on his face, Ashley was looking at me in pity ,Tasha was laughing real hard and Dad looked like he was going to kill me  for making her shout. I winced in pain as she pinched my ear and dragged me to where her bowl was. "What. On. Earth. Surface. Do. You. Have. DONE!!!" She said screaming the last part. Dad tried to hug her but she pushed him away. Everyone was pratically pleading with Tasha to do something she was the only one who could calm her down because she reminded her of her late sister.
    She finally agreed and started  to move slowly to her when she got closer and put her arm on mom's shoulder i could tell that she wanted to lash out at her but saw her face and relaxed. She finally left my ear gave me a death glare that made me cower in fear and gave Tasha a boncrushing hug during their little moment i quickly transferred a little bit of energy to keep the bowl together and chanted a fixing spell. By the time i finished the bowl looked like it never broke i opened the refrigerator and took both vanilla and strawberry and put into the bowl.  I tapped her back when she turned around she was about to glare at me but she became teary eyed when she saw the ice-cream she pulled me into a hug kissed my cheek and took the bowl and waddled away and yelled over shoulder.  "Shows over!" Everyone laughed this was my perfect and fun family little did i know that shit was about to go down.

Hi guys first chapter of the second part is out feel free to comment on your opinions and also remember to vote.

Liz OUT....✌✌✌❤❤❤