Now

"Ally look at me" He pleaded

"I can't, just shut up, you're the reason we are here"

"I'm sorry, just dont leave me. I can do better, I swear" he started to cry. i felt bad but HE put me here. HE got me into this mess. I didn't answer because if I did, i knew i would forgive him.

"Ally say something, I need to hear your voice" he stands tears falling down his cheeks, his eyes red. I don't even want to look at him, he's nothing but trouble. What would everyone think if they saw me here. My thoughts are cut off when i hear Damien shouting.

"ALLY GOD DAMMIT SAY SOMETHING, I SAID I WAS FUCKING SORRY" Damien was blowing up. I guess he was just so mad he started yelling uncontrolably and he did the unexpected.

"SINCE YOU DONT LOVE ME I GUESS I SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE" he start banging his head against the wall. I had to stop him, he couldn't die, he just couldnt.

"DAMIEN STOP, JUST STOP, YOU GOT US IN HERE, I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"Ally, baby im sorry, I didnt mean for anything to happen its my fault, but dont leave me Ally, you made me happy again, I could do something in my life that didnt have to do with drugs.  You truly changed me.

I didn't answer because I KNEW it was a lie.

As I sat in the confinement of a jail cell with my polka dot dress matted with blood and nails covered in mud, I sat there and thought 'why am i here'. I look around the jail cell trying to aviod eye contact with Damien. The guard is no longer in the room so i ball up and let out a single tear. Damien, why did you take an intrest in me, why did I fall for the bad boy. I met him a couple months ago at a party, and I was addicted to Damien. Damien was my drug; and I didn't realize until it was too late. I start to think back into what got me into this disaster.