NINETEEN

How was the last part?😁 i left a small cliff hanger🤭❤ find out the reaction OF JIMIN in this part. And please tell me when i should post TAEKOOK ff?
Thank You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOBI'S POV

I walk outside the room. In anger.
I am in not my senses. I want to beat the shit out of Jackson. What the JERK he is!? An Actual One! Like..who can destroy someones life like this!? I wish...Jackson killed Jungkook instead of doing this to him.

"What happen? Why are you looking so angry?" Jimin said. I looks at him.
"Jimin. Its all your fault! You are the one..because of whom..Jungkook is regretting his life. You and your MOM ruined his life! I wish i can run away from here with all my friends and Jungkook too. And that Jerk...I will not leave him Jimin. He will regret making a move on someone's else now. He will not ev---" "wait" Jimin cuts me off while i was throwing my all anger on him. "Yo..you mean...He made a move on Jungkook?" He said while pointing towards the door of the room from where i came outside.

"Not A MOVE JIMIN....Jungkook said he made moveS on him" i reply..in all anger. Highliting
and pronouncing the differentiate between MOVE and moveS.

Jimin's eyes widen. I open my mouth to say more. "Do you kn--" "enough..HOSEOK..i will ask myself from Jungkook what happened with him"

I looks at him. He is all angry..i can see it on his face...i just nod and give all the situation to Jimin's hand
"But i swear Jimin. If you will not take action...I will..and it will be the worse" i said and walk away.

I go inside...again in the room
"Suga..come outside..." i said.
"Bunny i will come back. Okay. Everything will be fine" He said to Jungkook and comes outside. "Did he tell something more?" I ask from Suga "no" he said. I nod and i tell him that Jimin wants to talk to him privately.

Suga then walks to his room.
I told Jimin that Jungkook is inside alone. He nod and then i also walk to my room.

JIMIN'S POV.

I am sure Hoseok is boiling from anger. He never warns me. And now he is all pissed off. The worst this is..when he warns....its always comes out worst of it.

I know its my fault. Whenever Jungkook see me his smile fade away. He looks happy with my members.
Even....he dont trust me..If he trusted me...he would tell Me what happened with him instead of calling Suga and Hoseok. I feel a little broke.

I decided to go inside.
Jungkool is crying. He see me and stop crying. Removes his tears from his face and faked a smile. "Hi Jimin" he said. I swear i love the way he said JIMIN. Even i know its only a name.

I walk to him. And sit infront of him. He was on bed and i sat down on the ground right infront of him. I cupped his face.

When i look at his face...i can see the tears mark on his face. And his bruises were more visible now. I felt so broke. My tears started forming in the eyes.

Do you know? When i looked at him....Jungkook is similar to a boy in my past. God...he looks so similar.
I then take a glance on his lips. Who were trembling beacuse of fear

At that time i realized that...I have fallen for him. My heart beats for him.

"I..i am sorry Jungkook" i said and then tears travells down my face.

Jungkook's trembling lips stop. And bring his thumb to my face, faked a smile and said "its not your fault Jimin"

I smile on his comment. "It is" i put my head on his head and close my eyes. I swear he can see how heavy my breaths were. "Jimin..calm down" he said. He puts his hand on my back. I open my eyes "gosh. You looks so similar to him" i said. He push me back "to..to whom?" He asked.

I sit beside him

"There was a boy..he got hurt and i helped him. He was so attractive to me. I started stalking him. It was now simple to follow him everytime until..my mom makes me a bad guy. I like the way everyone get scared from me" i looks at him. He was seeing me in disbeleif. "What?" I asked.

"Jimin..the boy you helped and was attractive you...was in a park..when you first time met with him?" He asked.

Wait.
..

How do he know?

"No..it wasnt the first time...it was the 3rd time....i helped him first time...in the same school. He was getting bullied and i helped him. 2nd time i again helped him when he was getting bullied and 3rd time was when he was in park and someone throws somthing on him and he got hurt" i reply "but...how do you know?"

"J.jimin..i didnt..know..you were stalking....me" he said. I smile and looks away..
But then i realize the word ME from his mouth. I again looks at him. "What do you mean by ME?" I asked.
"Y..yeah..Jimin..the boy you helped..in the park was...ME...and....i felt attractive to you when i meet you 1st time in the park. When you hug me"

I looks at him. How can someone be so lucky? I stalked that boy. And now i was thinking to kill him!? How stupid i am. But i again fall for the same boy.

"Did you realize it now? Or you knew it that i am the same boy from the park?" I ask. "I realized it when you pushed me and then your mom slapped me for that" he said. I was feeling guilty. "Sorry for that" i said

"Its fine" he said. "So that means...i fell for the same boy again" i said smiling.
"Fell? Again? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked me. I again kneel down on my both knees infront of him. Taking his both hands in mine.
"Yes Jungkook. I like you" i can feel him blushing.

"J..Jimin...i liked you too" he said. "What do you mean by likED?" I said "J.jimin..i liked you for the way you were kind.. but you arent kind anymore...i liked that past Jimin...but not now" he said. "J..jungkook no...i will  change..i promise..please" i beg "please what?"

I then knew what the words he want "please...be my boyfriend...i promi--" he cuts me off by the....kiss.

It was a deep pasionate kiss. Its looks like he also wanted to do this for a long time. We both kissed.

We never wanted to broke the kiss but we both pulled out for air.

"I dont like you" he said. I looks at him in his eyes. "I dont like you but...i love you Jimin" these words were so beautiful when they came out from his mouth. I felt like the whole world is now in my hand because my world is only JUNGKOOK.

"Jeon Jungkook..isnt a bunny. He is really a bad boy from inside" i said while scoffing. "I am" he said while smirking."Then lemme have a kiss from this bad boy" i said and then we both kissed again. Then we both hug.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When he told me that he was stalking a boy...i knew it. The boy was me.

I like him too and he likes me too...so why should i wait?

Everyone know..i just behaved like a bunny and like a small baby beacuse they love it..and now i was used to it...but.....being a bad boy...was good too...i promised my self that i will show this side to only my life partner and this was the time.

I see how much worried he was when i said i dont like him...and the both kiss were soo beautiful and full of love.

We were now spending a good night but then..

*BANG BANG*
Gun shooting voices are running in the whole house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys i hope you like it😘 well another problem is now taking place.😕 wait for the next part for more.
And

STREAM BOY IN LUV BY BTS AFTER THIS PART❤
THANK YOU
BYE