NINE (WEDNESDAY)

Hello guys. Plz show support. Because i am really thinking that you guys dont like it. 😔 plz show support
THANK YA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN'S POV

I wake up. Do my breakfast and then walk to my mom. She is seeing TV.
"Mom" "oh honey you are awake? Done with your breakfast?" She ask. "Yes" i sit down beside her on the sofa. "Honey? What happen. Is ecerything alright? You dont look good." She ask me. "Ofcourse i am fine" i said. "I know you are fine. But i know that something is in your mind" she said. "Ah...ye..yeah..actually....i am not willing to...to kill Ju...Jungkook" i said while sttutering because i know that she is going to be annoyed by me. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING PARK JIMIN? ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES?" she yell. "Yes mom i am in my senses. And i will really not going to kill him" i sais and she sigh.

"Mom. He is going to be a servant of this house. Doing all work. And you said that you already need a servant. So here he is" i said. "I dont want a servant like him. What are you even thinking Jimin? But still you are more intelligent than your mom. So its fully up to you" she said. "Thanks" i replied with a small smirk. "But remember. Dont make him feel like home. Make his life hell. Give him only one meal a day. And only three glass of water in a whole day. Thats it all i want you to do with him" she ordered. "Accepted" i reply with a smile.

Its 5 in the evening. We dont have any mission to do yet. We are free. I decided to meet my friends. They live near me like SOPE in one apartment and NAMJIN in one. I dont why they are leaving seprately. But still i really dont care. I know that therr is always something they hide from me.

We talk in a group chat and decided to walk on our spot. We always meet there.

Namjoon ask me about Jungkook. "Jimin. What about Jungkook. You didnt even show us his dead body" he smirk. "What are you talking about? Jungkook isnt dead" i reply in a bit anger. "Oh Jimin. You told us that you are going to kill him. I thought you were going to kill him yesterday" Jin said. "He is my property. What i have to do with him is my bussi--" someone cut me off "Jimin we are your friends. And we have a right to ask you these things" suga said. I got angry. Suga always fight with me. He always cut me off when i speak. I dont like him. I am just with him because of the others. I stand up and put my hands  hardly on table "its none your bussiness. I am going" i said. I went out.

I go upstairs to my room. And look upwards. I close my eyes and decided to take a short nap.

I wake up. Its 10 at night. I wanted to see Jungkook so i walk there.

"Hey kiddie" i said. I can see that he was crying for a whole day. He is still tied up on a chair. Our servant is the one who take care of him but now i am going to tell him that he is my servant.

He look up when i say HI. He is weak. I thought.

"I have a news for you" i smirk. I have plan to make his life hell. "What is it? Are you gonna kill me? He starts crying. "I already told ya i am not gonna kill ya. Was i not clear?" I go near him. He just look down. "You are going to be my servant kiddie" i say and smirk.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Wh--what? I am going to be his servant. I look up. I see him smirking. I fully brake. I starts crying. He laugh. He laugh really hard but when i call his name, he move his head to my direction. "Jimin. Kill me instead" i said while grinning my teeths. He comes near me and hold my hairs and pushed them backwards. Now my face facing him. "Listen kiddie. If you grinned your teeths again on me i will surely give you a punishment but will not kill you. The punishment will be very worse. So you should be careful.

My taers are continuesly leaking from my eyes. He untie me and said that i should be ready tomorrow and i am the one who will make breakfast for him from tomorrow.

NO ONE'S POV

Jimin untie him. Before leaving. He tell Jungkook that he will have only one meal a day and he is only allow to dring three glass of water a day.

He also tell him that NamJin will be here too and will going to live here. And will keep an eye on you so you dont eat or drink more than you are allowed.

He said all these things in a threaten and in smirking while laughing way and Jungkook just cry while listening to it.

"Never will be a trustworthy for people anymore" Jungkook thought to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. I hope you like this part. And sorry for not uploading much pictures in my story. But still can you vote plz so i can see people supporting me? Plz?

By The Way
GO LISSEN TO THIS SONG AFTER FINISHING THIS PART. GO GO GO.

BUBYE GUYS❤