Bitter Truth

***************************************************************************

Why does this happen?  You get close to some, you get used to some. 

 But those some, you're gonna get bored of those some. Smile-full nights now turned around. The butterflies, those fluttered once are now silenced as well. 

You wanna talk to those some but you don't want to get close to some. The reason is, you just want anyone, to be there, to be close.  

To spend your time with someone who would understand but not a commitment. No, that's not for now. Just a little someone you need, to just be there. Not to love, not to cherish but just there for you. Love is drug they say but what if you hate them drugs. 

You tried once but you don't have the will again. What would you know about the inner turmoil. Just want someone as a candle in dark, as a line to an arc. 

No not a love or for far but just someone to be a shining star. Just someone to behold.

***************************************************************************

Everyone faces hard times at some point, be it in a relationship, education, career, anything.

But even then you have it in you, You always have it in you, You just need to be strong and believe in yourself.

Nothing is Impossible.

Be strong! Be You!

Coz damn it, I LOVE YOU

-Rabhya