Chapter 4

Photo above not mine

Kiyotaka POV

After what happened with Hosen I can say that it was worth it. Everyone in Class D managed to get a partner. And thanks to Mashima-sensei and Chabashira-sensei the matter was kept confidential. Even though I had the opportunity to interact with first year students I couldn't find anything out about the White Room student which is unfortunate however it was expected that it would be the case. Which meant that I had to keep my guard up. On may 1st in the sixth period we were given time so that we could receive our scores. 

"The result will be presented on the blackboard. And your ratings on the OAA have been updated to if you want to check a specific subject it will be easier than the blackboard." Chabashira-sensei announced. 

I was worried that a lot of my classmates would ask me questions because I decided to try in the exam. The exam was incredibly hard and I doubt that anyone will expect me to get a perfect score in everything. And Horikita and I also had our competition which I am confident that I won. She just stared at me in anticipation she chose math as the subject for our competition. Ichika said she did pretty well so I am not worried about her. Our tablets than rang and I checked the scores of the overall class while they're only worried about their own one scores. It seems like the lowest overall score in our class is 579. Which means that no-one has been expelled the class than erupted in cheers and joy.

I then check Horikita's math score she got 87 points followed by Keisei with 84 points which is good despite the difficulty of the exam. However the class was also full of whispers. I knew what it was like Chabashira-sensei who stared at me from the podium. 

"A perfect score in every subject?" Ike mutters while stuttering. Nobody in our Class could get 90 points or more in any of the subject except for me. Since we were in the middle of class nobody could ask me however I knew I would be bombarded with questions from the entire Class. When Class ended I was surrounded by the Ayanokouji group and Keisei was the first to talk. "Kiyotaka do you have a moment?" Since he is the best student in our class it was understandable that he would have questions since I got a perfect score in every subject on an exam which was by no means easy.

(The rest goes like in the ln I'll add a few Class Points like 4).

3rd Person POV  

"How do you think he got a 100 in every subject." Ike asks. "Maybe he cheated." Mii-chan said. "I think so to." Ike say while agreeing with her. "How could he cheat?" Keisei asked. "Maybe he hacked the school system." Ike says. 

"I don't think Kiyopon is the type of person to cheat." Haruka says in his defence. "Maybe he's always been smart and just held back." Karuizawa tells the class. "But isn't that worse that would mean he could have gotten more points for the Class." Ike shouts at her. "Why are you getting mad at me." Karuizawa says. 

"I think we should wait until the person in question is here so that we can aske him." Sudo says. "Sudo club activities start in 5 minutes we have to go." Hirata tells Sudo "Damn you're right." Sudo responds and they leave the class. "Didn't he also hold back physically remember that thing with Hosen and what Ryuen said maybe Kiyotaka is 'x' who Ryuen was looking for last year." Keisei says. 

Haruka POV

I think what Yukimu said might be true after all Kiyopon has always been mysterious and he never talks about himself. 

Then suddenly a cute girl with red twin tails walks in. "Hello there senpais is Kiyo-senpai around." she asks with a fearless grin. She calls Kiyopon Kiyo are they friends? "Who are you?" Ike asks the girl. "Oh I'm sorry I am Ichika Amasawa from Class 1-A." She tells us. "Why is Ayanokouji-kun acquainted with someone from Class A?" Ike asks the people surrounding him who just say that they have no clue.