What If I didn't Fall

Orion's Pov

"H-Hey! My name is Orion Alexander! This is the story of how I meet my wonder boyfriend!" Orion giggles.

[Two Years Ago]

I was walking in school with my two best friends Alice and Kate. They are both lesbians and both like each other but they won't tell each other how they feel. I was wearing a nice short skirt and a crop top with my hair in a ponytail. "You both are pathetic" I said chuckling. "Are not!" Kate and Alice yelled at me. I feel someone grab my ponytail and pin me to the locker. "Well Well Well, What do we have here."

He looks at me "I am Jace Lucifer shortie." He says. I look at him squirming and shaking. "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Kate and Alice yelled at Jace. Suddenly I felt his hands on my hip and I gasps blushing my hip are clearly sensitive! "Aww is the gay boy gonna moan.~" Nick(Jace friend) yelled in the hallway.

Everyone looked and started laughing at me... What do I do...I teared up pushed Jace off me and ran off crying. Nick laughed hard with the rest of the students. Kate and Alice ran after me. I sat in the graveyard my favorite spot and where my sister got buried. "You ok Orion?.." Kate said softly wiping the tears off my face. "It is fine if I wasn't gay everything would be fine.. It is my fault" I said softly. "But it is not your fault for being you-" I cut Alice off. "No.. It is my fault.." I said softly.

[Next Day In School]

I choose to wear a black shirt with a black skirt and a belt. Also with fish net and cute black boots! I had dark make up on witch I liked at a lot. I had my long hair down and some over my eye. I was having a great day today. I was walking to my last class but I tripped on my shoe laces and flung forward but I never hit the ground. I look up to see Jace blushing light lightly holding me.

"J-Jace!?!" I yelled in surprised. Jace helped me up and whisper in my ear. " Careful there cutie wouldn't want the beautiful body getting injured would we now?" Than he bent down and tie my shoe. "T-Thanks dork" I said has my face turned redder. Jace got up and walked away without another word. I went into my class and sat next to Kate.

"Someone is red~" Kate teased me. "Go kiss Alice lets see whos red than~" I teased back at her. "She doesn't like me idiot." She said and looked at the bored. "Well I got you a date with her." I said with a smirk. Kate turns red.

[Jace's Pov}

"Well how did it go?" Nick looked at me with a worried face. "I made him blush hard, I caught him, and I even flirted with him." I said blushing softly. Josh(also Jace's friend) pats his back "Well that is a improvement! Don't worry you two will get together in no time!" Josh said smiling. "Heh you really think so?" I asked them worried. "Of course dumbass!" They both said smiling.

"What if I didn't Catch him!?!" I said

"What if he didn't catch me!?!" Orion thought

...

To Be Continued..